By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4 interface revealed in commercial (SO SWEET!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7s32Q7MxvH0&feature=youtu.be

This is how I always wished gaming would be. This generation was nice but it wasnt seamless. It shouldn't be complicated but a quick and seamless experience between you, your friends wherever you go. I love how game friendly it is, especially with the downloads! :)

Around the Network

That video was terribly cringe inducing.

If the UI is as smooth as it appears though, that would be great.

yeah, I seen this commercial during E3. It looks HOT!

"Common sense is not so common." - Voltaire

Platinumed Destiny, Vanquish, Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus, Catherine, and Metal Gear Rising. Get on my level!!

Get your Portable ID!                                                                                     

This looks like an amazing interface, Sony really listened to what gamers wanted

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Dat cheese.

Anyway, aside from the actors, thats good. Its so quick and seamless.

By gamers, for gamers.

Around the Network
Purple said:
That video was terribly cringe inducing.

If the UI is as smooth as it appears though, that would be great.

Sony showed it off at the reveal, its pretty damn quick and the amount of ram the console has is awesome.

Skeeuk said:
This looks like an amazing interface, Sony really listened to what gamers wanted

Exactly, I love entertainment but keep the UI focused around the gaming experience.

looking good.
and brace yourselve, CoD montages will go through the roof on the ps4...

Hate that vid, its been floating around for a week now and it really doesn't give us a good look at the UI. They should have demoed it for about 10 mins at E3 after the conference.

Looks good, thank god they got rid of the XMB! They've integrated already existing features better too. This is a step in the right direction for Sony and the PS4. I can't wait to see it in action!