By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I knew I was ready for next-gen when........

Tagged games:

After playing Uncharted 2, Uncharted 3 and now The Last of Us I think...Next-Gen starts when Naughty Dog says so

Game of the year 2017 so far:

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
3. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey

Around the Network

Since this gen hasn't nearly fulfilled my gaming-needs as the 2 gens before did...
Ready for another gen? Hmm graphics look nice but all I see is more of the same stuff with damn ugly character models who they try to make look like humans but don't. They just don't.
Like someone else in this thread said, i just might jump to nintendo.

i was born ready

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Honestly, I was only ready for the 8th generation when the new hardware debuted. Until E3 2010, I was content with my DS. Which, as it turned out, would still get major games almost two years later.

Love and tolerate.

I am already ready for next next next gen. Just technology is not.

Around the Network

I am already in the next gen because I bought my Wii U last November.

I was was ready when I heard a $399.99 price tag. I was expecting at least $450-$500 per console.

Still unsure though as to whether to keep it or sell it for big profit.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Personally I'm fine with the graphics we're seeing on the PS360. I'll likely be playing CoD:Ghost, BF4, Destiny, and Titanfall on the 360.

I have no plans on buying a next gen platform until the next Halo is released.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

I was ready for next gen in like 2008 when every game that came out looked worse than 2007s Crysis 1 for PC.

When I was getting tire a playing rated M games. What I would like to see next gen is more characters like Mario or Sly to enter the gaming industry.

Don’t follow the hype, follow the games

— 

Here a little quote I want for those to keep memorize in your head for this coming next gen.                            

By: Suke