By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I knew I was ready for next-gen when........

Tagged games:

Mohasus said:
I'm not ready. Each year there are less and less games that I want to play.

I read reviews about masterpieces and must have games that only disappoint me.

Sadly, the kind of game I like isn't what the industry is making anymore. I don't care about blockbusters, I don't care about "deep and cinematic" games with boring repetitive gameplay, I just like to play and have fun with that.

WiiU will be my saviour. Never thought I would say this one day.

Around the Network

I was never really ready for the next generation. But then Nintendo all but murdered the Wii, so I guess I acted as if I was ready. Just to put a smile on Reggie's face. (Actually, I was ready for the 3DS. But as we all know, handhelds don't count.)

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
friday i finish downloading xcom free on psplus, saturday i deleted it. Why? cause this fucking game with those shit graphics cant maintain the framerate at 30 fps, textures pop after 3 seconds, loading times are disgusting game crashed one time.

yes i am ready for next gen

hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am not ready for next-gen, I am joining it soon, but still not ready.

I know what you mean. I played the beta for BF3 and I was like "Oh wow PC is very very far ahead". I hope BF4 looks as good on XB1/PS4 as it does in the trailers they are showing.

I wish that The Last of Us had come out before E3. After seeing all the beautiful gameplay trailers for next-gen games, tlou just doesn't look that great to me anymore ha.

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League

Around the Network

Well I was ready after finishing Halo 4 cause I was so excited for Halo 5 and the next Xbox but now I'm much more excited for the PS4.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

I'm more than ready, but also cannot wait for Dark Souls 2 come March.

I was ready when the 7th gen systems became stale for me, in 2011.

agreed

if it wasn't for the non gaming part of XB1 I wouldn't be ready.... I have plenty of games to go around.... I have still a couple hours on ME3, same with deus X, AC IV, crackdown 2, saint row 1 and 2, halo 4, the entire fear collection, dead space collection, castlevania, bulletstorm, vanquish, and many more, a bunch of XBLA and indies I bought and never got to really play yet etc etc.... yeah some of them might look outdated.... but hey if some people can still play oldies on NES and SNES there is still definitely a huge backlog for most of us on any of our console of choice to play with.... unless you have played over 300 games this gen or just like a very specific genre.... in which case you either have way to much time to play or you should expend your horizon....