By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Yusuf Mehdi: In the long run our console will win.

They unveiled 17 exclusives?

Around the Network

I  hope that in 10 year Yusuf won't go:

there is always that chance...

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Sony went for the now. Microsoft went for being relevant 5 years from now.

Microsoft are creating a steam service for console that is actually far better than steam. 10 games in family share pisses all over Nything Sony has showed. Especially quashing used games and lending on ps4.

if anything ps4 better hope with its measily 1gb gddr 5 allocated to oa that its possible. Because everyone knows gddr is only good for gpu. Ddr is needed for cpu.

Euphoria14 said:

This will, to go to each one of them, do not need to bring anything to play the titles of the visitor The collection will be in the cloud.

You only need to wait for a 20-40GB download to finish...

Sounds like you'll still want that 'install disc'.

So they interviewed him in English, then translated it into Spanish, and then you google translated it back?

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Around the Network
Multimedialover said:
Sony went for the now. Microsoft went for being relevant 5 years from now.

Microsoft are creating a steam service for console that is actually far better than steam. 10 games in family share pisses all over Nything Sony has showed. Especially quashing used games and lending on ps4.

if anything ps4 better hope with its measily 1gb gddr 5 allocated to oa that its possible. Because everyone knows gddr is only good for gpu. Ddr is needed for cpu.

There's no reason why PSN can't match Live in "being like Steam", there's sales, free games and constant discounts already for PSN+ users. I remember buying all episodes of The Walking Dead for $10 on PSN+ (it was $5 on Steam recently).

Yusuf Mehdi: "No use to me win a show, because the test will be the consumer. In the long run our console wins."

Sony's Fergal Gara says the same thing in a way, minus the 'our console wins' part. Like the PS3 and 360 it's a marathon not a sprint and with the PS3 Sony looks like crossing that finishing line ahead of the 360, and I am sure that Sony will evolve and adapt the PS4 to stand the test of time as they have done with the PS3.

Sony's PS4 had a great E3 – at least in relation to Microsoft's Xbox One – but it's too early to claim a victory, Sony Computer Entertainment UK boss Fergal Gara has told MCV.

"Winning is determined by a much longer timescale," he said. "We were very pleased with how our messages went down at E3. We aim to be the best for gamers, and this was a key step in that direction.

"E3 is important for early momentum and generating pre-orders. But it is only one step along. We feel we had a good day but there is loads more hard work to do, and we are focused on that."

http://www.videogamer.com/news/ps4_hasnt_won_yet_says_sony.html

I find it funny some people don't realize that the PS4 will have full digital options.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

Kantor said:
So they interviewed him in English, then translated it into Spanish, and then you google translated it back?

Yeah, I google translated it.

Do you have a link to the english interview?

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Never say anything in finality. You may end up jinxing it. Just look at Pachter. ^^