By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - UK Charts: The Last of Us biggest new IP launch since L.A. Noire

Tagged games:

Ucell said:
walsufnir said:
Ucell said:

I think that should be enough to sell it there.

Yes, Sony is strong in Germany. Still I don't know of anyone who bought it thanks to CFWs.

No need for that. People may buy it simply because of the amazing reviews it got. Or those disappointed with RE6 and DS3, and wanting some 'real' survival horror.

Let's hope this is true.

Around the Network
walsufnir said:
Ucell said:
walsufnir said:
Ucell said:

I think that should be enough to sell it there.

Yes, Sony is strong in Germany. Still I don't know of anyone who bought it thanks to CFWs.

No need for that. People may buy it simply because of the amazing reviews it got. Or those disappointed with RE6 and DS3, and wanting some 'real' survival horror.

Let's hope this is true.

Yeah I hope so too. I personally found this game to be far superior to the Uncharted's, and almost up there with the God Of War and GTA games.

Barozi said:

The Last of Us - Between 92k and 132k
(Uncharted 3 did 132k)

if it did 90K thats pretty great for a new IP launch! i hope this games sells as good as this accross europe

Awesome, i will buy it soon too. But it looks like it more than deserves it, multiplayer also looks good. Singleplayer comes first for me in Naughty Dog's game though. I want to finish Uncharted Golden Abyss first though

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

Anyobe have numbers for Uncharted?

Around the Network

Solid sales! Not extremely impressive but still good. I'm sure it will manage 700K+ this week.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Great for ND.

Fantastic start for this game! Damn I wish I had my PS3 :(

Also any idea what the biggest launch for a non-Mario 3DS game? I'm guessing it's either for Luigi or Pokemon (and that's not including digital sales which should be cut above other titles).

Have we stopped getting Vgchartz sales estimates on Monday on big launches of new games..
I think how much they are putting it at.? 800k or 1 million+.? i think it should do a million in week 1.. which will be impressive for the new IP.. but depends on how much sales it gets in USA

So Id say around 110k for TLoU, and 100k for Animal Crossing. Not bad at all

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.