Savage Starlight 21 8.64%

Crash Bandicoot 4 29 11.93%

Total:243
Wright said:
bananaking21 said:
Wright said:

Mah' title was better =P

your tittle doesnt MAKE ANY SENSE!! 

My title is a mix of Gears of War + Uncharted and Judgment + Among thieves!

but when you read it it still doesnt make sense as a sentance, now obey your banana master and agree!

Around the Network
bananaking21 said:
Wright said:
bananaking21 said:

your tittle doesnt MAKE ANY SENSE!! 

My title is a mix of Gears of War + Uncharted and Judgment + Among thieves!

but when you read it it still doesnt make sense as a sentance, now obey your banana master and agree!

Does that mean that you liked my idea? :3

New IP!

Metroid Prime 4... seeing as Retro isnt,
serious note though i think its UC4. then the TLOU team can make a new IP

Don't mind, whatever they make will be great.

I don't feel the need for Uncharted 4, but I would be buying it day 1 if they did announce it

Around the Network

A fun platformer or kart racer.

I think they owe to fans of Jak to make a new one on that franchise and then they should go back to uncharted.

The last of us team should start work on a sequal for the PS4 straight away.

Though, honestly they are most probably working on uncharted 4 already. That or a new IP. I do think Nate needs some time off though. Its starting to show some IP fatigue.

Personally i dont think its showing IP Fatigue... every two years is about right imho. Now every year like COD/AC that does begin to get too much.

In assassins creed i still havent properly started 3, and by the time i do, the next one will be out. I'm at a point of falling behind. You want a gap just long enough for you to remember it was great and you need a new one.

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!

PlaystaionGamer said:
Porcupine_I said:
I would love to see something science fiction themed from naughty dog

so Savage Starlight?

i will admit i do want to see what the game is! but i want Uncharted 4 first then that.

i don't think Savage Starlight is a thing, but i would also settle with a segment of Natan Drake recovering an ancient artifact from the moon in Uncharted 4

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

TLoU II
I need it now!