Total:243

I want more Jak games!

Around the Network

~

Edit: Nobody will be able to earn quick money but me now! - TruckOSaurus

Uncharted 4 or a new Jak and Daxter.

Mohasus said:
A fun platformer or kart racer.

Said it once and I'll say it again, they need to make UnKarted!!

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Anything from Naughty Dog is welcomed, really, I trust their choices.. any game they pick to develop will be mine.
I'd like all of the above, but i've chosen Uncharted, didn't play TLOU yet.

Around the Network

I want Uncharted 4..

A new IP set in a fantasy world like Jak and Crash before it. I love Uncharted and can't wait for my LoU Survival Edition to get here but I want to see them flex their creativity again.

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

A new franchise, sci-fi based would be nice.

Ajescent said:
Mohasus said:
A fun platformer or kart racer.

Said it once and I'll say it again, they need to make UnKarted!!

The Fast of Us.

OT: I voted for Jak 4, but I'd quite happily take a new IP too.

New IP please. I want a fantasy/Sci-Fi open world action-RPG.

UC2 was great, UC3 was good and UC1 was ok. I think the series hit its peak with UC2 and I don't see what new hardware can bring to the series other than better visuals. With pretty much every game next generation having amazing visuals, animation and cinematic flair I think the qualities that made the Uncharted series special won't cut it next gen. Sony already have their system sellers, Uncharted isn't much more of a system seller than Infamous or Killzone anyway so its absence won't have much of a negative effect. Alone it is a big franchise and with bundling it puts out huge numbers but it's not actually very popular (http://www.google.co.uk/trends/explore?q=killzone#q=Killzone%2C%20Infamous%2C%20Uncharted%2C%20God%20of%20War%2C%20Gran%20Turismo&cmpt=q) so I don't see why it's necessary to release another UC game over a new IP and it'd be great if Naughty Dog can start a new franchise on a new platform to define a new generation, it could be bigger and better than the UC series.

If Uncharted is to continue, I think it should only release every 3 years on consoles (with a portable game between releases) so it doesn't get tired and only the Naughty Dog team who created Uncharted 2 and The Last of Us should lead development. I'd be fine with that, then the 2nd ND team can start a new IP.