Tagged games:

Most Wanted?

Jak & Daxter 4 38 15.64%

The Last of Us: Sequel 35 14.40%

Uncharted 4 120 49.38%

Savage Starlight 21 8.64%

Crash Bandicoot 4 29 11.93%

Total:243

Savage Starlight Have hint alot in Last of Us, Savage Starlight the movie, Savage Starlight comics, Savage Starlight game.

if its a new IP they showed a little of it :p

I am betting maybe on Savage Starlight and Last Of Us 2.

Uncharted but I much prefer Last of Us sequel.

Around the Network

I'd love to see a new intellectual property going into the next generation, although I'm guessing Uncharted 4 may be more likely, which I wouldn't complain about. Having finished The Last of Us, I'd also love to see a sequel take place several years after the first game, although its definitely not something that needs to be developed now.

I've got to say that the poll looks like a big middle finger,  F**K YOU to all you guys who don't want an Uncharted 4, sorry :P

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

hmm, I'd like something new but I'd also love to see how amazing they can make Unchartered 4 look on the PS4.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

eFKac said:

I've got to say that the poll looks like a big middle finger,  F**K YOU to all you guys who don't want an Uncharted 4, sorry :P

Well if you count all the ones who dont want U4 more people demand something else :p

Around the Network

A new IP. Sequels are for mid gen. New gen = New IP

I want to see something original

Edit : and open world 60fps lol

MoiseHnkel said:
eFKac said:

Well if you count all the ones who dont want U4 more people demand something else :p

Hey it's over 51% as of the post, so the majority have spoken :P

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

Crash or Jak would not sell well at all, I am pretty sure of it. Like a million each tops.

I want more THE LAST OF US.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

I want them to make a game where you play as a naughty dog.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

RenCutypoison said:

A new IP. Sequels are for mid gen. New gen = New IP

I want to see something original

Edit : and open world 60fps lol

personally i dont agree, they just released a new IP. it woul be nice to have Uncharted 4 on PS4! the way i see it both temas could release 3 games this gen. i would like it to go like this:

Team 1: Uncharted 4, New IP, Uncharted 5

Team2: New IP, The Last of Us Sequal: Sequal to New IP

That way we get 2 uncharted's over the course of the whole gen which wouldnt be to many and would still be epic! plus 2 new IP's AND a Last of Us sequal! everyones happy!