Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS4 is KILLING at Amazon.com charts.

Is Sony back?

Back in black baby! 326 61.16%

Hell yeah! 135 25.33%

Right on! 32 6.00%

No. It will fail. 38 7.13%

Total:531

Sony trying for the past 6 years to recover from the mistakes they made with the launch of the ps3 and it turns out all they needed to do was let Microsoft shoot themselves in the head on stage at E3.

Not in 4 generations of systems have I rooted so much that one system would succeed after E3 this year, takes me right back to fist fighting in school over the Megadrive or Snes being better.

Fancy hearing me on an amateur podcast with friends gushing over one of my favourite games? https://youtu.be/1I7JfMMxhf8

Around the Network
ganoncrotch said:
Sony trying for the past 6 years to recover from the mistakes they made with the launch of the ps3 and it turns out all they needed to do was let Microsoft shoot themselves in the head on stage at E3.

Not in 4 generations of systems have I rooted so much that one system would succeed after E3 this year, takes me right back to fist fighting in school over the Megadrive or Snes being better.

Me too, I used to laugh at Xbox360 vs. PS3 fights, but now I am also rooting for Sony to sell a gigantic amount of consoles, just because of MS arrogance in its approach to te XBOX ONE.

And, yes, I know that MS will turn a profit, and I am glad. But Sony deserves to win this gen.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

ganoncrotch said:

True. It has been a slow process but they have turned it around. There is still time for Microsoft though, but must be wiling to compromise. There are a lot of people who want the console but won't buy it unless they change some of their policies. I pre-ordered both!

S.T.A.G.E. said:
Angelus said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
Angelus said:
I understand people preordering the new consoles already (I did as well), but what exactly is the point of putting down game pre-orders this early? Are people really afraid that they're gonna run out? Hell why not just get your console, hook that baby up to the internet and test that whole play as download games feature? Discs are so last gen anyway........

First come first served. Sony said they increased their expected numbers for the PS4 because they saw the purchasing activity and declared that they will not be able to satisfy demand at launch. 

What does that have to do with the games? I highly doubt those will be in low supply

Its cheaper to make games than consoles. Sony has a ton of games coming to them and launch lineup is one of their best ever.

My point is, what did your reply to me have to do with my original post. I think you misread it

Pre-ordered mine, I think Sony are taking the jabbing at Microsoft for marketing thing a bit too far now though. The game sharing video was brilliant, but "www.xboxdone.com".. really?

Around the Network

Good. I hope the XboxONE dies a horrible, fast death and Microsoft beg for forgiveness from their ex-fans.

Wii FC: 6440 8298 7583 0720   XBOX GT: WICK1978               PSN: its_the_wick   3DS: 1676-3747-7846                                          Nintendo Network: its-the-wick

Systems I've owned: Atari 2600, NES, SNES, GBColor, N64, Gamecube, PS2, Xbox, GBAdvance, DSlite, PSP, Wii, Xbox360, PS3, 3DS, PSVita, PS4, 3DS XL, Wii U

The best quote I've seen this year:

Angelus said: I'm a moron

DarthFrinker said:
Pre-ordered mine, I think Sony are taking the jabbing at Microsoft for marketing thing a bit too far now though. The game sharing video was brilliant, but "www.xboxdone.com".. really?

Its probably some troll who linked that name to Sony's website (I don't know if that's possible).

Why don't we just wait and see who enters the top 100 of 2013 first?

DarthFrinker said:

You do know that this is most likely some random guy who has purchased the domain and just done a forwarder to the Sony site?

Sony just need to release the console ontime, in good working order with few/little problems with good games and they are all set.

It's strange how the PR for these two companies are working right now... theyve both now gone into silent mode after E3... I wonder if we will hear from either for the next few weeks as they work on their next plans.

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!

Did you see the that face of absolute cheekiness the chubby chenker pulled at the end of that sharing video? Wouldnt be surprised if he changed the domain himself behind the scenes the sly but lovable dog.

Wish Sony teased Naughty Dogs Ps4 game at E3, like if the Chubby chenker guy had control he could have taken that Halo 5 teaser and done it so when the Journey wanderer is actually revealed to be Master Chief, the helmet would have been taken off to reveal Nathan drake and he would have made a witty subtle remark about xbox 1 being poo and then BOOM Uncharted 4