By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS4 is KILLING at Amazon.com charts.

Is Sony back?

Back in black baby! 326 61.16%

Hell yeah! 135 25.33%

Right on! 32 6.00%

No. It will fail. 38 7.13%

Total:531
pokymon90 said:
The Wii U was "killing" too. Nuff said

Though the internet isnt a perfect barometer, the wii-u didnt have that much hype before release, it felt flat to be honest.

But of course we will not know the true answer until release, and that is still a very long way away. Have to get through the rest of the year first!

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!

Around the Network
Madword said:
pokymon90 said:

Though the internet isnt a perfect barometer, the wii-u didnt have that much hype before release, it felt flat to be honest.

But of course we will not know the true answer until release, and that is still a very long way away. Have to get through the rest of the year first!

PS4 is going to sell 10.5 mil it's first year, with Xbox One selling 7.5 mil. 

Oh, them poor baby seals...

Those bundles are great, ps+ and a game and its still more affordable than the xbo. That's a big deal.

El_Machete said:
Sony should be smart and use this high demand and push a $599 bundle with the vita. If its selling out and they have said that they rather create value, then this a perfect opportunity to push some vitas, and make a bigger deal about remote play.

That is a good idea, a launch day bundle with the vita is actually smart. Would get people to order that even if they don't really want a Vita, just to be guaranteed a PS4 on launch day!

Around the Network
pokymon90 said:
Madword said:
pokymon90 said:

PS4 is going to sell 10.5 mil it's first year, with Xbox One selling 7.5 mil. 

They will not even make that many in the first year is my bet.

Because I've gotten to this thread so late and there's been 7 pages of legitimate discussion, I'm gonna leave this one open.

But please, after this, cool it with the linking-to-amazon-bestsellers threads. We've had about 10 in the past week.

Kresnik said:
Because I've gotten to this thread so late and there's been 7 pages of legitimate discussion, I'm gonna leave this one open.

But please, after this, cool it with the linking-to-amazon-bestsellers threads. We've had about 10 in the past week.

Thanks, I have made because the day one bundles were a new offer and I thought it was interesting. Also, some dudes thanked me because they thought the whole thing was sold out and, thanks to this thread, they found out about the new day one bundles still in stock

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

chris0409 said:
Why don't we just wait and see who enters the top 100 of 2013 first?

How can you see that on amazon? I keep looking, but i can't find anything besides the best selling in the last 30 days!

They haven't appeared on the US charts yet, but on the UK charts they did. What you're probably looking at is the hourly most bought item.

You should be able to find it on the right side, it's called 2013 archive in Amazon UK and Amazon Bestsellers 2013 (so far) in Amazon US.

UK-PS4
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/bestsellers/2013/videogames/ref=zg_bs_tab_t_bsar#5

UK-XBox One
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/bestsellers/2013/videogames/ref=zg_bs_tab_t_bsar#4

USA-none of entered the top 100 (yet)
http://www.amazon.com/gp/bestsellers/2013/videogames/ref=zg_bs_tab_t_bsar