By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS4 is KILLING at Amazon.com charts.

Is Sony back?

Back in black baby! 326 61.16%

Hell yeah! 135 25.33%

Right on! 32 6.00%

No. It will fail. 38 7.13%

Total:531
MoHasanie said:
Why do we need so many threads about pre orders from amazon.com? Couldn't we just have 1 thread that is updated frequently?

I second this

I was walking down along the street and I heard this voice saying, "Good evening, Mr. Dowd." Well, I turned around and here was this big six-foot rabbit leaning up against a lamp-post. Well, I thought nothing of that because when you've lived in a town as long as I've lived in this one, you get used to the fact that everybody knows your name.

Around the Network

Yeah it's Pretty Good Now!

S.T.A.G.E. said:
Angelus said:
I understand people preordering the new consoles already (I did as well), but what exactly is the point of putting down game pre-orders this early? Are people really afraid that they're gonna run out? Hell why not just get your console, hook that baby up to the internet and test that whole play as download games feature? Discs are so last gen anyway........

First come first served. Sony said they increased their expected numbers for the PS4 because they saw the purchasing activity and declared that they will not be able to satisfy demand at launch. 

What does that have to do with the games? I highly doubt those will be in low supply

yawn.... boring

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

I want that Watch Dogs bundle.

Around the Network

I just realized that Battlefield 4 PS4 is trouncing CoD Ghosts PS4. Interesting. Is it just a temporary anomaly? Are the CoD faithful still attached to the Xbox brand?

Of course, none of this means anything at all, as pre-orders could reverse totally in the next six months, but it's still fun to analyze.

Angelus said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
Angelus said:
I understand people preordering the new consoles already (I did as well), but what exactly is the point of putting down game pre-orders this early? Are people really afraid that they're gonna run out? Hell why not just get your console, hook that baby up to the internet and test that whole play as download games feature? Discs are so last gen anyway........

First come first served. Sony said they increased their expected numbers for the PS4 because they saw the purchasing activity and declared that they will not be able to satisfy demand at launch. 

What does that have to do with the games? I highly doubt those will be in low supply

Its cheaper to make games than consoles. Sony has a ton of games coming to them and launch lineup is one of their best ever.

Same thing happened in 2006 as people rushed to preorder anticipating high demandof PS3, only to have them collecting dust on store shelves 2 weeks later. You could have done the same with PS all stars before launch but look at how it actually sold.

Got the KZ launch bundle, extra controller, and eye in and I'm there on launch day :) first ever launch console can't wait!

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

HesAPooka said:
MoHasanie said:
Why do we need so many threads about pre orders from amazon.com? Couldn't we just have 1 thread that is updated frequently?

I second this

I agree, there are too many of these.  However, I would say this one is fine, as it also covers the new launch bundles.  It's also kind of a way to rub it in MS fan's faces, as they started this Amazon thing, first. 

@ OP

I just preordered my Watch Dogs PS4 bundle.  Man, can't wait to get that baby in the mail.