By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - How Do You Feel About The PS4 Box Design?

It's small and compact, looks pretty neat.

Around the Network

I like it it looks high tech not like and old VCR from the 80's lol

VITA 32 GIG CARD.250 GIG SLIM & 160 GIG PHAT PS3

Love it, modern yet with just a hint of 80's retro to it. Impressed with the size too, my PS3 is the old 40gb phat models so compared to that this one is tiny.

Don't care for it at all. I wish they would have done something more akin to the original PS3. That thing was a sexy beast. Now their console design seems to get progressively worse

Well I like the size, not totally sure on the slanted design but it probably won't really matter to me once I have it sitting on its side since it won't be noticeable. I'm hoping that they have some good cooling ideas so it isn't loud, that'd be big for me.

Around the Network

it's growing on me

It reminds me of the PS2 as well.

The origional PS2 to me is the best console design ever.

badgenome said:
I'd hit it.

PS4: "Give me your hearts!"

When they first unveiled it I didn't know what to say, both me and my friend had mixed feelings. It was the same with the Dualshock 4 too. After seeing it from all angles though and realising it has a lot in common with the PS2, it has grown on me.

This angle, for both the console and the controller, is DAMN sexy.

Edit: I guess I also like the fact that it's small and looks a bit more "toyish" like older consoles. As great as the PS3 looks, I never really got the feeling that I was turning a games console on.

I don't like it but its growing on me slowly. The back of the console though is extremely ugly.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

i like the design, but one thing that has me confused though is how can it be so small when you consider the power its supposed to have?