By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - 3D World will be the lowest selling 3D console Mario

Agree?

Yes 143 34.79%

No 267 64.96%

Total:410

Looks fine to me.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Around the Network
TomaTito said:

Looks fine to me.

I don't think "fine" is enough when it comes to console 3D Mario games.

A few things that address what people have brought up:

1) 3D World is a 3D Mario game. You might not like it, it might look a bit different but it is a 3D Mario game. You can't even argue this...

2) NSMBU didn't sell systems because no one is dumb enough to buy a $300 system for 1 game. (a 2D game at that) The early adopters bought it because of what they expected from Nintendo in the future. Using this to say Mario no longer sells systems is pretty ridiculous. It will sell steadily for years as more people buy the system.

3) The general public doesn't think from the same perspective as core gamers do. They will see the game, see it has multiplayer, think it is fun, and buy it. Are they stupid? No, they just don't analyze a game before buying it, they simply buy what they think will be fun. No different then what I do. Parents will also like it for their kids because of the multiplayer.

4) As Long as Wii U sells 20 Million, (like GC did) SM3DW will outsell Sunshine.

5) Would anyone of rather had a Sunshine 2?

Doubt it!

Mario 3d land on the 3ds was pretty amazing...

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.