By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Which E3 Nintendo Wii U exclusive impressed you this year!!!

Gamerace said:
Nothing really.

Smash Bros mostly and oddly mostly due to Wii Fit Trainer. It was an unexpected surprise. Villager and Megaman are great additions but expected (Megaman is by far the most logical 3rd party character to add after Sonic). Would love to see Knuckles, Pac-Man (gotta have something Namco in there) and Bomberman as well as Shulk and a customizable Mii (limited so as not to be overpowered).

Mario Kart and Super Mario 3D World look like fun, but I'd sooner get a 3DS to play their counterparts (and Smash) than a WiiU (or just keep playing my Wii games).

Don't care for Pikmin, DK (and haven't finished the Wii versions of their games) nor Bayonetta.

Love Xenoblade but don't care for Mechs so I'm lukewarm to the new X game but will keep an eye on it.

And I just started LoZ;WW so no interest in getting a HD remake. Looks fine as is.

How are you liking it?

Around the Network

Bayonetta 2, definitely gonna have to buy a wiiU when that comes out/price drops

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

Bayonetta 2, also Mario World looks good don't know why people don't like it, maybe because my last super mario was super mario 64...

All of them!

Wind Waker, Pikmin 3, Mario Kart 8 and X.

Around the Network

I was really impressed by X, pokemon and mario kart looked great and awesome as always. But 3d world looked a bit bland, but it's going to be great anyways. I got really disappointed by the DK game though (or rather the fact that retro was making it), retro should have made a western rpg I tell ya!

X
MK ∞
W101
Zelda Ww HD

Veknoid_Outcast said:
Gamerace said:
Nothing really.

Smash Bros mostly and oddly mostly due to Wii Fit Trainer. It was an unexpected surprise. Villager and Megaman are great additions but expected (Megaman is by far the most logical 3rd party character to add after Sonic). Would love to see Knuckles, Pac-Man (gotta have something Namco in there) and Bomberman as well as Shulk and a customizable Mii (limited so as not to be overpowered).

Mario Kart and Super Mario 3D World look like fun, but I'd sooner get a 3DS to play their counterparts (and Smash) than a WiiU (or just keep playing my Wii games).

Don't care for Pikmin, DK (and haven't finished the Wii versions of their games) nor Bayonetta.

Love Xenoblade but don't care for Mechs so I'm lukewarm to the new X game but will keep an eye on it.

And I just started LoZ;WW so no interest in getting a HD remake. Looks fine as is.

How are you liking it?

Still very early into it, but so far so good.   Zelda's are always a little slow to get going.  Charming asthetic.

So many good exclusives for me.

My kids are going ga-ga for PokemonXY of course. Not sure if I want to buy 3DSs this year tho.

I can't wait for Pikmin3 and ZeldaWWHD more than anything else. But I'm really excited for SM3DW, DKCTF and W101 as well.

Then 2014 has awesome picks too with Bayo2, X, Smash and so on.

Good times ahead.

IsawYoshi said:
I was really impressed by X, pokemon and mario kart looked great and awesome as always. But 3d world looked a bit bland, but it's going to be great anyways. I got really disappointed by the DK game though (or rather the fact that retro was making it), retro should have made a western rpg I tell ya!

That's why I didn't put DK:TF in my top 5 (it's in my top 10 though) because there wasn't anything unique about that title. Don't get me wrong the game looks beautiful, but other than the aesthetic the game doesn't utilize the gamepad in any unique way.  At least MK8 uses it as a map to clean up the gorgeous screen (MK looks that good).  On another note anybody know how WatchDogs for Wii U looked compared to the PS4/X1? ( I know it's off topic but been discussing it with some folks and I said it should look similar to the next gen more than current gen since it's based on next gen builds)