By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Which E3 Nintendo Wii U exclusive impressed you this year!!!

Mario Kart 8
Mario 3D World
Bayonetta 2
SSB Wii U/3DS

Around the Network
osed125 said:

X, Bayonetta 2 and W101.

Mario Kart 8 looks great, but it din't impressed me. Still extremely disappointed about 3D Mario.

MarioKart 8, actually got my blood pumping more than X or Bayo.  The game looked smooth like butter and it looked better than any kart racer out there on the market at the moment.  The anti-grav is sweet not to mention 12 player online that's FREE!!!

On another note, why are people so bummed out over Mario 3D World?  Granted it had 3D land as it's inspiration (one of the better mario's for me, though the original galaxy was the best for me) the game looks beautiful in HD filled with little Nintendo touches.  The 4-player is a refreshing change though purist might be annoyed by this addition.  It's a full 3D Mario in HD and it's sure to be a blast!!!

Hasn't there been a numerous amount of these threads recently? Sheesh!

Anywho, I think Mario Kart 8, Pikmin 3, and of course SSB look great. Super Mario 3D World actually looks like great fun, I just wish people would understand that it is a 3D Land Sequel. You know, that is why it resembles 3D Land!

Bayo, X, and MK8 really showcased the systems muscle!!! They looked almost like a PS4/X1 game...almost!!!

oni-link said:
osed125 said:

X, Bayonetta 2 and W101.

Mario Kart 8 looks great, but it din't impressed me. Still extremely disappointed about 3D Mario.

MarioKart 8, actually got my blood pumping more than X or Bayo.  The game looked smooth like butter and it looked better than any kart racer out there on the market at the moment.  The anti-grav is sweet not to mention 12 player online that's FREE!!!

On another note, why are people so bummed out over Mario 3D World?  Granted it had 3D land as it's inspiration (one of the better mario's for me, though the original galaxy was the best for me) the game looks beautiful in HD filled with little Nintendo touches.  The 4-player is a refreshing change though purist might be annoyed by this addition.  It's a full 3D Mario in HD and it's sure to be a blast!!!

I've never been a huge fan of Mario Kart, so saying that MK8 looks great is actually a lot more than I have ever said about a MK game. 

I didn't liked Mario 3D Land, I have it on my 3DS (it came pre installed with the console) and I haven't finished it. Idk maybe because the game is on a handheld, but I find the game uninspiring. I hope 3D World has more gameplay mechanics and fresh ideas. And for the love of God remove that 3D Land style music. 

Nintendo and PC gamer

Around the Network

Mostly Bayonetta 2 and Mario Kart. Others looked cool too

osed125 said:
oni-link said:
osed125 said:

X, Bayonetta 2 and W101.

I've never been a huge fan of Mario Kart, so saying that MK8 looks great is actually a lot more than I have ever said about a MK game. 

I didn't liked Mario 3D Land, I have it on my 3DS (it came pre installed with the console) and I haven't finished it. Idk maybe because the game is on a handheld, but I find the game uninspiring. I hope 3D World has more gameplay mechanics and fresh ideas. And for the love of God remove that 3D Land style music. 

O I C, well I guess that means good things about this MK that even a non-MK fan thinks it looks good.  Anyways did you find 3D land too easy or are the level design lacking for your taste?  I thought the game was a throwback to SMB3 (though SMB3 was still better) but far from the worst mario which was Mario Sunshine (that game lacked the mario charm plus it forced you to replay a level over and over again)

Guess it's safe to say Nintendo did great this E3!!! They brought it back for the gamers to enjoy...it doesn't make sense to throw all that $$$ for a press conference anyways. It's all about games!!!!

Bayo 2
X
Mario Kart 8
DKTF

Steam/Origin ID: salorider

Nintendo Network ID: salorider

PSN: salorider

3DS Friend Code: 4983-4984-4179

Bayo 2
MK8
X (is this the official name of the game?)