By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Which E3 Nintendo Wii U exclusive impressed you this year!!!

Pikmin 3 is my most anticipated game, but there's already been a bunch of stuff on it, so I'm going to have to go with X. It looked pretty awesome.

Altogether though it was a staggering disappointment. It's pretty much painful just to talk about it.

Currently playing:

Bloodbath Paddy Wagon Ultra 9

Around the Network

All of them, true gamers will go with WiiU or PS4 this gen, Sony and Nintendo gamers have lots to look forward to, Mario Kart 8 was my personnel highlight and also Bayo2, but everthing thats coming this year i want

NerdChills said:

Nothing. Well... SSB did but I feel like I could just play the 3DS version and be perfectly fine. I regret buying my Wii U. I haven't bought anything since ZombiU and NSMBU. While I did very much enjoy ZombiU, it was definitely not worth buying the console at launch. I am currently deciding whether I should eBay my console.

Shocked!!! This was one of Nintendo's best E3 for a while and nothing impressed you?

NerdChills said:

Nothing. Well... SSB did but I feel like I could just play the 3DS version and be perfectly fine. I regret buying my Wii U. I haven't bought anything since ZombiU and NSMBU. While I did very much enjoy ZombiU, it was definitely not worth buying the console at launch. I am currently deciding whether I should eBay my console.

Then you have no one to blame but yourself, there's a game out every month up until Christmas, why buy a console if you have no interest in any of the games coming out, or are you just upset because they didn't announce a metroid or Mario3d wasn't the game you expected, them games will be coming eventually, come on man, Pikmin3, 101, windwaker, Mario3d and think DK are out this year, then Mario Kart, Smash Bros, X, Bayo2 are all coming 2014.

Around the Network

X and Bayonetta 2.
I am new to Nintendo this gen so I haven't played Smash, Pikmin, and a few others so those games didn't really grab me but I know their Nes/SNes era games but then I moved on to PC.
Nothing will ever replace my PC so PS4/X1 don't really appeal to me as they seem more of a "poor mans PC"(no offense to anyone its just how both consoles come off) If I take the 400 price tag and the 50 a year to play online that's 800 I can use to upgrade my PC. WIth Nintendo I get almost a completely different library of games to what I get on PC. The online is free like it is on PC and I wont be punished if someone brings a game over to play online like I would MS or Sony.

MK8 - Looks fun and actually makes me want to play (even though racing is not my kind of game). The game I would want to play the most out of all the games shown.

SM3DLand - Looks fun, but I don't have any read friends to play with. I am a Sony gamer.

X - Looks like I need to buy PS4 to play this game.

Bayonetta 2 - Looks like a me too of God of Wars with boobies and butts. Not into action game.

Pikmin 3 - The WiiU was made for this game. You owe it to yourself to buy the game if you're buying the system.

101 - Looks fun but doesn't look like my kind of game.

SmashU - It makes no sense to own a WiiU and not owning this. Whether I like it or not.

ZeldaWW - I didn't play original so... it's all new to me. Looks nice.

I liked them all except maybe donkey kong...not big on his games for some reason( with the exception of jungle beat on GCN). But the game that I am most anticipating is Pikmin 3 why? because Pikmin 2 is my favorite GCN game and I have been waiting on this for a while...

ListerOfSmeg said:
X and Bayonetta 2.
I am new to Nintendo this gen so I haven't played Smash, Pikmin, and a few others so those games didn't really grab me but I know their Nes/SNes era games but then I moved on to PC.
Nothing will ever replace my PC so PS4/X1 don't really appeal to me as they seem more of a "poor mans PC"(no offense to anyone its just how both consoles come off) If I take the 400 price tag and the 50 a year to play online that's 800 I can use to upgrade my PC. WIth Nintendo I get almost a completely different library of games to what I get on PC. The online is free like it is on PC and I wont be punished if someone brings a game over to play online like I would MS or Sony.

Do yourself a favor and pick-up SSB:Brawl on the Wii along with a few games that are DIRT cheap right now.  For example Kirby's epic yarn, Madworld,  RedSteel 2, Sin&Punishment, and Metroid: OtherM all 6 games together could be had 'NEW'  for less than or around $60 at Amazon.  That's the great thing about the Wii U is it's full backward compatibility!!!  You have access to all hidden gems the Wii had and the upconverting on the system is not bad!!!  I also recommend Xenoblade if you could find one before you dive into X.  I myself picked up the original Bayo for the 360 at Target for $15 and I am planning to play it before getting Bayo2 on the WiiU.

Galaki said:

MK8 - Looks fun and actually makes me want to play (even though racing is not my kind of game). The game I would want to play the most out of all the games shown. Best game of E3 2013 for all systems in my opinion

SM3DLand - Looks fun, but I don't have any read friends to play with. I am a Sony gamer. lol!!!heheheehe actually looking at the forums lately there is a lot of Sony gamers!!!

X - Looks like I need to buy PS4 Wii U to play this game.*FIXED It's only for the Wii U since it's a Nintendo IP ...sorry

Bayonetta 2 - Looks like a me too of God of Wars with boobies and butts. Not into action game....LOL great discription how could you not want this lol!!!

Pikmin 3 - The WiiU was made for this game. You owe it to yourself to buy the game if you're buying the system.  for sure the game has a unique appeal!!!

101 - Looks fun but doesn't look like my kind of game. If you like Viewtiful Joe and Pikmin this is a game for you!!!

SmashU - It makes no sense to own a WiiU and not owning this. Whether I like it or not. I hope they have better online matches though as I will bring all you guys to school here with this game!!!

ZeldaWW - I didn't play original so... it's all new to me. Looks nice.  Both original GCN and this game will be timeless