By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Final Fantasy XV Will Have Multiple Direct Sequels

Multiple sequels? Good bad? Not enough? Too many?

1 Sequel would be fine 15 10.42%

2 Sequels would be fine 15 10.42%

3 Sequels would be fine 5 3.47%

4 Sequels would be fine 1 0.69%

5 Sequels would be fine 0 0%

6 Sequels would be fine 12 8.33%

6? You're insane! 1 0.69%

NO MORE SEQUELS! 89 61.81%

See 6 4.17%

Total:144
WagnerPaiva said:

Now I am curious, would love to hear your top five RPGs this gen. 

I give you mine:

5 - Final Fantasy XIII.

4 - Dark Souls.

3 - Demon´s souls.

2 -  Valkyria Chronicles.

1 - Fallout 3.

Just RPG? Then no, Lost Odyssey wouldnt be in that list.

5 - Demon's Souls
4 - Fallout 3
3 - Dragon Age: Origins
2 - Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn
1 - Valkyria Chronicles

Could probably swap around 2-5 based on how I feel on the day, but VC is my Game of the Generation as of right now.

I hope XV restores some of that former glory the Final Fantasy series used to have.

Around the Network
ironmanDX said:
007BondAgent said:
ironmanDX said:
007BondAgent said:

Microsoft discussion? don't get ahead of yourself

Come on mate, are comments like that really needed? Some of the threads that have been started in the MS froum lately are a complete joke. What's wrong with posting one that's actually news instead of crap we already know getting shoved down our throats?

why not post this in the gaming discussion? Putting this thread in here makes no sense at all, considering it's a multiplat.

This will only rub some people the wrong way

All the negative threads lately and this is where people "draw the line?" That's actually quite sad if it does happen... We should get back on track.

no one is drawing any line, i'm just saying this topic doesn't belong here.

Plus, you cant stop the hate microsoft is currently receiving, it's all over the internet right now, you will obviously have to live with it

It's best to ignore it

ironmanDX said:
Panama said:
As it will be an entirely different game, I don't see the problem. Not once when playing through X-2 or Revenant Wings did I think that FFX and XII were ruined for me.

Not even the very end of X-2? I loathed what that game did to the very unique ending of FFX.

XIII-2 ruined XIII.

I'm honestly scared to play X-2, it's one of my favourite game stories and endings.

007BondAgent said:
ironmanDX said:
007BondAgent said:
ironmanDX said:
007BondAgent said:

Come on mate, are comments like that really needed? Some of the threads that have been started in the MS froum lately are a complete joke. What's wrong with posting one that's actually news instead of crap we already know getting shoved down our throats?

why not post this in the gaming discussion? Putting this thread in here makes no sense at all, considering it's a multiplat.

All the negative threads lately and this is where people "draw the line?" That's actually quite sad if it does happen... We should get back on track.

Plus, you cant stop the hate microsoft is currently receiving, it's all over the internet right now, you will obviously have to live with it

It's best to ignore it

It's best to ignore it.

Around the Network
ironmanDX said:
Panama said:
As it will be an entirely different game, I don't see the problem. Not once when playing through X-2 or Revenant Wings did I think that FFX and XII were ruined for me.

Not even the very end of X-2? I loathed what that game did to the very unique ending of FFX.

Shh, no tears, only dreams now.

Probably just me, but a poor sequel or spinoff would never worsen my opinion of the predecessor. Seems illogical.

brendude13 said:
ironmanDX said:
Panama said:

XIII-2 ruined XIII.

I'm honestly scared to play X-2, it's one of my favourite game stories and endings.

Yeah, don't.

ironmanDX said:
007BondAgent said:
ironmanDX said:
007BondAgent said:
ironmanDX said:
007BondAgent said:

It's best to ignore it

It's best to ignore it.

huh... lol

Panama said:

Probably just me, but a poor sequel or spinoff would never worsen my opinion of the predecessor. Seems illogical.

What? I'll inbox you. I've somehow forgotten how to do the spoiler cover thing.

ironmanDX said:
Panama said:

What? I'll inbox you. I've somehow forgotten how to do the spoiler cover thing.

Don't worry, no need to do that as I got the 100% ending to FFX-2. I'm just saying a sequel can be as bad as it wants, but it won't sour my opinion of the prior game.