By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Final Fantasy XV Will Have Multiple Direct Sequels

Multiple sequels? Good bad? Not enough? Too many?

1 Sequel would be fine 15 10.42%

2 Sequels would be fine 15 10.42%

3 Sequels would be fine 5 3.47%

4 Sequels would be fine 1 0.69%

5 Sequels would be fine 0 0%

6 Sequels would be fine 12 8.33%

6? You're insane! 1 0.69%

NO MORE SEQUELS! 89 61.81%

See 6 4.17%

Total:144

Versu ... sorry, XV setting / world is a great one and has a lot of potential.
This news is not good or bad in itself , it is all about how the games will turn out. Win win situation
Very excited about the future of Final Fantasy :)

Around the Network
ironmanDX said:
V-r0cK said:
I see what you did there putting this in the MS Discussion.

...anyways how about actually releasing the first FFXV before talking about sequels Square.

Hey, if an MS fan finds it first can't he call it or is even that privilege stripped? At this rate, I'll be an online leper!

lol I have no problem with what you did there.  Usually threads of a multiplat games that's not about a single console would normally be under the general gaming discussion.

Glad to know that you'll be supporting this game on the Xbone!

it will take 6 years to make Final Fantasy XV-2

NiKKoM said:
And people still think SE left stuff out in XIII and made XIII-2 because of the 360...

They'll blame it on the X1 now! That's why it's no longer exclusive!?!?! :-O

X-2 came out when the merger was over as far as I'm aware... Coincidence?

By the way: GO NOW TO PSN STORE AND BUY FINAL FANTASY XIII - 2 for 19,99!!! (no PsnPlus required).

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Around the Network
kowenicki said:
WagnerPaiva said:
kowenicki said:
how unusual.

It will be on Xbox One too, so, relax man =D

Thats why this is in the MS thread.  Rumour is FFXV on ONE will be the better version.  I contacted Square for a comment, but they dont comment on rumours, so it must be true.

I prefer turn based combat, but, I take what I can get and, to be sincere, I liked all the FFs I ever played (1,2, 4, 6, 7,8,9,10,11,12 and 13).

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Trilogy is the magic number. If the game is good, shit, iill buy all of them.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

RolStoppable said:
I am excited.

Ironic or sincere this time? Trying to understand you is fascinating to me.

^

Its good, but its not that good. Certainly in the Top 5 though.

On another note, I cant wait for the eventual - Noctis Returns, with Lightning! Final Fantasy XV

kowenicki said:
WagnerPaiva said:
kowenicki said:
WagnerPaiva said:
kowenicki said:
how unusual.

It will be on Xbox One too, so, relax man =D

Thats why this is in the MS thread.  Rumour is FFXV on ONE will be the better version.  I contacted Square for a comment, but they dont comment on rumours, so it must be true.

I prefer turn based combat, but, I take what I can get and, to be sincere, I liked all the FFs I ever played (1,2, 4, 6, 7,8,9,10,11,12 and 13).

I hope you played Lost Odyssey.... simply the finest JPRG of the current gen... and turn based.

Not yet, but I still can, my Xbox360 is alive, sitting pretty and very well, a gorgeous white Jasper machine with 60GB HD, NEVER broke, he stays friendlly beside my black PS3 slim.

I never found this game in any store, that and the Dragon one, the Akira Toryiama game.