By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Final Fantasy XV Will Have Multiple Direct Sequels

Multiple sequels? Good bad? Not enough? Too many?

1 Sequel would be fine 15 10.42%

2 Sequels would be fine 15 10.42%

3 Sequels would be fine 5 3.47%

4 Sequels would be fine 1 0.69%

5 Sequels would be fine 0 0%

6 Sequels would be fine 12 8.33%

6? You're insane! 1 0.69%

NO MORE SEQUELS! 89 61.81%

See 6 4.17%

Total:144

Microsoft discussion? don't get ahead of yourself

Around the Network

And the hype is gone.

Carl2291 said:
^

Its good, but its not that good. Certainly in the Top 5 though.

On another note, I cant wait for the eventual - Noctis Returns, with Lightning! Final Fantasy XV

Now I am curious, would love to hear your top five RPGs this gen. 

I give you mine:

5 - Final Fantasy XIII.

4 - Dark Souls.

3 - Demon´s souls.

2 -  Valkyria Chronicles.

1 - Fallout 3.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

007BondAgent said:

Come on mate, are comments like that really needed? Some of the threads that have been started in the MS froum lately are a complete joke. What's wrong with posting one that's actually news instead of crap we already know getting shoved down our throats?

ironmanDX said:
007BondAgent said:

Come on mate, are comments like that really needed? Some of the threads that have been started in the MS froum lately are a complete joke. What's wrong with posting one that's actually news instead of crap we already know getting shoved down our throats?

why not post this in the gaming discussion? Putting this thread in here makes no sense at all, considering it's a multiplat.

This will only rub some people the wrong way

Around the Network
kowenicki said:

based on what you said... Lost Odyssey would top that tree... seriously.

Lost Odyssey was the game that helped me get back into Pokemon!

007BondAgent said:
ironmanDX said:
007BondAgent said:

why not post this in the gaming discussion? Putting this thread in here makes no sense at all, considering it's a multiplat.

This will only rub some people the wrong way

All the negative threads lately and this is where people "draw the line?" That's actually quite sad if it does happen... We should get back on track.

As it will be an entirely different game, I don't see the problem. Not once when playing through X-2 or Revenant Wings did I think that FFX and XII were ruined for me.

I wouldn't mind a Final Fantasy XV-2 if it was done right. They can't make a habit of it though, and a third "sequel-sequel" would be a little ridiculous.

Panama said:
As it will be an entirely different game, I don't see the problem. Not once when playing through X-2 or Revenant Wings did I think that FFX and XII were ruined for me.

Not even the very end of X-2? I loathed what that game did to the very unique ending of FFX.