By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox One Pre-Order Product Information

That a list that no gamer wants to ever see but I guess xbox fans will have to suck it up.

Around the Network

@maximrace,

Which is correct. You can buy from amazon.co.uk, as it is PAL. But if they have succeded in finding a way to ''country lock'' your console. "country locking'' your games will follow suit :(

Which would be very bad, everything is much more expensive of here, i'm sure you know that as well as Belgium is the same as The Netherlands.

I'm just thinking now but nothing is doing right to MS this new generation.

- Sony is going to the first time to a WW release.
- MS is limiting everything from the release.

Now I can see the guys prediction happening with PS4 outselling Xbone by 4 or 5:1.

UnknownFact said:
Somini said:
We're lucky it's not too late, but if you live in a country that isn't one of the 21 countries where the Xbox One will first launch, you better wait with your purchase/preorder as the console won't work outside of those mentioned countries.

That is false.

Unless they deliberately block IP, which would be stupid.

Are you telling me they will block based on IP address!?

YES.    if not why there should be "supported countries".  That is why the XBO is region locked.   It is like movie online services; if you live in a country not supported by the service you get nothing.  And all this services check for your IP in order to determine your country.

Great News.

Around the Network

You know what to do. Stick to 360.

Heavenly_King said:
UnknownFact said:
Somini said:
We're lucky it's not too late, but if you live in a country that isn't one of the 21 countries where the Xbox One will first launch, you better wait with your purchase/preorder as the console won't work outside of those mentioned countries.

That is false.

Unless they deliberately block IP, which would be stupid.

Are you telling me they will block based on IP address!?

YES.    if not why there should be "supported countries".  That is why the XBO is region locked.   It is like movie online services; if you live in a country not supported by the service you get nothing.  And all this services check for your IP in order to determine your country.

Well, I've used some US only services, but...

Microsoft is capable of pulling that D move tbh :D

well all that land in green is not a lot lol. i bet the whole world is blue with ps4

VITA 32 GIG CARD.250 GIG SLIM & 160 GIG PHAT PS3

Did anyone notice Japan is not there?

Sorry for bad English.

Well at least they are completely honest with requirements. Also there is no mention of the TV functions? Have they made agreements with cable providers in all those countries listed??

And, what do they mean by this statement: 

Xbox One system software uses a significant amount of storage; less internal storage will be available to users. 500 GB = 500 billion bytes.

Does that mean the software will take some of the storage space as well, so  there will be even less than 500GB memory available? 

NNID: FrequentFlyer54