By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Wii U runs in 1080p Confirmed!!!

miz1q2w3e: During development, Sakurai tweeted that he was disappointed with the online in Brawl both the way it preform and features. Guarantee they'll go deeper in online.

Don’t follow the hype, follow the games

— 

Here a little quote I want for those to keep memorize in your head for this coming next gen.                            

By: Suke

Around the Network
Zero999 said:

Off topic but, does anyone also think that Mega Man on smash isn't just a simple fan service? I really think there's a megaman to be announced for wii u since capcom is very quiet this year.

Retro's secret project: Megaman

"A game which everyone wants them to make and hasn't been made for a long time" (or something among these lines, I don't know the rumor by heart^^)

- C'mon, it's OBVIOUS in retrospect

avais1993 said:
Mario had better textures on the SSBB for wii...and the reveal characters were a lot better too, much less hyped for this game, hope we get some good reveals

This

KHlover said:
Zero999 said:

Off topic but, does anyone also think that Mega Man on smash isn't just a simple fan service? I really think there's a megaman to be announced for wii u since capcom is very quiet this year.

"A game which everyone wants them to make and hasn't been made for a long time" (or something among these lines, I don't know the rumor by heart^^)

Then there would have been no reason to cancel the Megaman "gritty" reboot. ESPECIALLY considering that we got classic megaman in smash.

Naw.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)

Suke said:
Zero999: If Mega-Man Legend 3 is announce for the Wii U, it's going to be a show winner for sure to fans XD

A 2d megaman would be cool too (maybe both), neither received a game in ages.

Around the Network
Otakumegane said:
KHlover said:
Zero999 said:

Then there would have been no reason to cancel the Megaman "gritty" reboot. ESPECIALLY considering that we got classic megaman in smash.

Naw.

It's Capcom. It doesn't need to make sense

Suke said:
miz1q2w3e: During development, Sakurai tweeted that he was disappointed with the online in Brawl both the way it preform and features. Guarantee they'll go deeper in online.

And since Namco is co-developing it, they will probably share the knowledge about online they got from their PS360 fighting games.

OT: Very nice to hear. And let's see which are the other new characters ^.^

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Suke said:

I'm hopeful, but remember that this Nintendo after all :p

Yeah, it looks great. Especially next to the 3DS version.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(