By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Wii U runs in 1080p Confirmed!!!

Most anticipated WiiU game. When I get a WiiU next year on BF I hope to god they have a bundle with this. I mean I'll get it anyway but a bundle with a 3DS download code included would be shweet!

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

Around the Network

From what I was reading on GAF, EVERY GAME Nintendo published and showed yesterday was 1080p60fps.

I really expected it to run 1080p 60 fps. I couldn't imagine anything else.

superchunk said:
From what I was reading on GAF, EVERY GAME Nintendo published and showed yesterday was 1080p60fps.

Every game as in X included? Time for ninjablade to shut up then. As for all other people not counting the WiiU as a Next-Gen console.

superchunk said:

Even X? O_O

Around the Network

Megaman was just the beginning. We'll probably see Lloyd, Chrom, a new Pikmin character, a new Kirby character, Dixie Kong, Dr. Eggman, Dr. Wily and probably Sonic and Tails. Nintendo has both the power and resources to go all out this time.

superchunk said:

Very noice!

I'm hoping for Lloyd, Kratos and Bayonetta to join the fight.

Off topic but, does anyone also think that Mega Man on smash isn't just a simple fan service? I really think there's a megaman to be announced for wii u since capcom is very quiet this year.

Zero999: If Mega-Man Legend 3 is announce for the Wii U, it's going to be a show winner for sure to fans XD

Don’t follow the hype, follow the games

— 

Here a little quote I want for those to keep memorize in your head for this coming next gen.                            

By: Suke