By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Wii U runs in 1080p Confirmed!!!

http://mynintendonews.com/2013/06/12/super-smash-bros-wii-u-runs-at-1080p/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter Nintendo have confirmed that the next SSB will run in 1080p, and there will be a array of new characters coming to the game to.(I'm hoping for Loyld, Klonoa, Shulk and Dillon to make an appearence)

Don’t follow the hype, follow the games

— 

Here a little quote I want for those to keep memorize in your head for this coming next gen.                            

By: Suke

Around the Network

Sorry for the post, my browser is acting up and it's somehow effecting the posting board, it's not allowing me to edit my post.

— 

Here a little quote I want for those to keep memorize in your head for this coming next gen.                            

BasilZero said:
Awesome!

Cant wait to get it for my future Wii-U, will be my first game!

No love for the other 2014 WiiU games? Mario Kart 8, Bayonetta 2 and X  will release before SSB (I'd even take a bet on this ).

@topic: *_*

That's good and all (seeing as how crisper visuals will always be a good thing for SSB) but, like KHLover brought up, what about other games such as Mario Kart 8? Having higher resolution for these types of games should also prove useful.

I'd be surprised if it didn't.

It is basically a 2D fighter after all. But anyways, 1080 and 60fps smash will be awesome. Any words on 3DS version?

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)

Around the Network
Otakumegane said:
I'd be surprised if it didn't.

It is basically a 2D fighter after all. But anyways, 1080 and 60fps smash will be awesome. Any words on 3DS version?

most probably a 60fps like tekken 3ds?

Mario had better textures on the SSBB for wii...and the reveal characters were a lot better too, much less hyped for this game, hope we get some good reveals

Bradford City Fan for life

Recent favourite games: Ni No Kuni, Fifa 13, Batman Arkham City

Best games of all time: Pokemon Red, Dragon Warrior 3, The last of us, Uncharted 2 and 3

3ds friend code add me: 1950-8131-6814

PSN ID: Mr_Vezzo_Khanny - add to start a clan in the last of us mutiplayer

Otakumegane: No but it was long rumor that the 3DS version will run in 30 FPS

NintendoPie: I bet they will also run at 1080p as well, supposedly the Summer update is suppose to completely optimize the console and add new features.

— 

avais1993: Sakurai said he'll keep you updated on Miiverse and SmashBro.com five days a week :3

— 

NintendoPie said:
That's good and all (seeing as how crisper visuals will always be a good thing for SSB) but, like KHLover brought up, what about other games such as Mario Kart 8? Having higher resolution for these types of games should also prove useful.

IIRC Bayonetta 2 and Mario Kart 8 were confirmed to be 1080p in their respective Developer Direct. Not entirely sure though, could also have been about being 60fps.