By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS4 has the least amount of exclusives? What happened?

mibuokami said:

Just a reference point for the possible 'big exclusives' Sony can be currently working on internally versus smaller production.

Worldwide Studios has 3-4 big title to reveal before Q4 2014 in the form of Santa Monica, Naughty Dog, Media Molecule and Guerrilla Games. Teams like Sony Bend and Project Siren tradtionally make smaller scale games and are not consider the 'big gun'.

I don't have the same studio details for MS so I'll leave that for someone with more knowledge.

Sony Worldwide Studios
PLAYSTATION 4
Evolution Studios  DriveClub
Foster City Studio Support Studio: no games
Guerrilla Games (team 1) Killzone: Shadow Fall
Guerrilla Games (team 2) ???
Japan Studio Knack
London Studio ???
Project Siren ???
Naughty Dog (Team 1) ???
San Diego Studio MLB 14: The Show
Santa Monica Studio (Team 1) ???
Sony Bend Studio ???
Sucker Punch Productions Infamous: Second Son
Team Ico The Last Guaridan (They fucken better be!)
Media Molecule ???
PLAYSTATION 3
Naughty Dog (Team 2) The Last of US
Polyphony Digital Gran Tourismo 5
Santa Monica Studio (Team 2) God of War Ascension
PLAYSTATION VITA
Guerrilla Cambridge Killzone: Mercenary

Was there a rumor that San Diego Studio has another exclusive in development besides MLB?  I'm pretty sure I read that somewhere.  I'll try and find it or if anybody already knows can you give me a heads up.

Around the Network
nnodley said:
mibuokami said:

Just a reference point for the possible 'big exclusives' Sony can be currently working on internally versus smaller production.

Worldwide Studios has 3-4 big title to reveal before Q4 2014 in the form of Santa Monica, Naughty Dog, Media Molecule and Guerrilla Games. Teams like Sony Bend and Project Siren tradtionally make smaller scale games and are not consider the 'big gun'.

I don't have the same studio details for MS so I'll leave that for someone with more knowledge.

Sony Worldwide Studios
PLAYSTATION 4
Evolution Studios  DriveClub
Foster City Studio Support Studio: no games
Guerrilla Games (team 1) Killzone: Shadow Fall
Guerrilla Games (team 2) ???
Japan Studio Knack
London Studio ???
Project Siren ???
Naughty Dog (Team 1) ???
San Diego Studio MLB 14: The Show
Santa Monica Studio (Team 1) ???
Sony Bend Studio ???
Sucker Punch Productions Infamous: Second Son
Team Ico The Last Guaridan (They fucken better be!)
Media Molecule ???
PLAYSTATION 3
Naughty Dog (Team 2) The Last of US
Polyphony Digital Gran Tourismo 5
Santa Monica Studio (Team 2) God of War Ascension
PLAYSTATION VITA
Guerrilla Cambridge Killzone: Mercenary

Was there a rumor that San Diego Studio has another exclusive in development besides MLB?  I'm pretty sure I read that somewhere.  I'll try and find it or if anybody already knows can you give me a heads up.

They might, they've worked on 2 game concurrently before, but the last time they did that they gave us Sports Champion, so I doubt they'll branch out too far from their comfort zone.

mibuokami said:
nnodley said:

They might, they've worked on 2 game concurrently before, but the last time they did that they gave us Sports Champion, so I doubt they'll branch out too far from their comfort zone.

Ah ok.  Thanks.

dark sorcerer is not a game lol

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

Sony has a lot of devs whose projects are still under wraps. Combined with Japanese devs and its a pretty big guarantee that ps4 will steamroll the competition in terms of exclusives.

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

Around the Network
badgenome said:
starcraft said:

But the thing to remember is those studios are actively supporting three platforms.

Reported for suggesting that Sony is supporting the Vita.

I enjoyed this enormously.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

I also like the fact that Sony is still supporting the PS3 with great exclusives. Did MS announce any 360-only exclusives?

Like people already said, Sony is actually releasing PS3 exclusive this year so that cut into the PS4 exclusives. Don't worry, Sony has excellent track record in supporting their consoles. Then there's the fact that none of the indie games are included on that list.

This is an interesting list:

http://www.gametrailers.com/side-mission/54628/playstation-4-vs-xbox-one-a-list-of-all-confirmed-next-gen-titles-and-exclusives

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!