By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Vote Now! gamrconnect Most Wanted: July 2013 - Post-E3 Edition

It will be Pokemon X/Y.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network

Sorry for the delay. I've been vomiting for much of the past 24 hours, and didn't want to get any of it on my computer..

Voting is now officially closed, the results thread is going up soon, blah blah blah.

Love and tolerate.

Salnax said:
Sorry for the delay. I've been vomiting for much of the past 24 hours, and didn't want to get any of it on my computer..

Voting is now officially closed, the results thread is going up soon, blah blah blah.

lol.

NobleTeam360 said:
Salnax said:

lol.

How's that funny? You think it's funny being sick!?!?! You cruel bastard!

Salnax, heard of a puke bucket? Why not just tape one to your face? Don't forget to cover your nose, just in case.....

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Michael-5 said:
NobleTeam360 said:
Salnax said:

lol.

Salnax, heard of a puke bucket? Why not just tape one to your face? Don't forget to cover your nose, just in case.....

No I just thought the blah blah blah part was funny lol. 

Around the Network
NobleTeam360 said:
Michael-5 said:
NobleTeam360 said:
Salnax said:

lol.

No I just thought the blah blah blah part was funny lol. 

k

But seriously, Baine filmed all of batman with chronic vomiting, I think Salnax will be okay.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

and the OP was never updated