By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Vote Now! gamrconnect Most Wanted: July 2013 - Post-E3 Edition

1. Final Fantasy XV (PS4)
2. Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD (PS3)
3. Kingdom Hearts III (PS4)
4. Watchdogs ( PS4)
5. Lightning Returns: FF XIII (PS3)

Around the Network

1- Super smash bro (WIIU)
2-PokemonX/Y (Nintendo 3DS)
3-Mario Cats (WIIU)
4-Bayoneta 2 (WIIU)
5- Call of duty Ghosts(WIIU IF NOT/ XBOX 360)

Almost 1,000 points...

Love and tolerate.

1. Pokemon X / Y (3DS)
2. Rayman Legends (Wii U)
3. Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Wii U)
4. Super Smash Bros (Wii U)
5. Project X (Wii U)

I'm getting more and more excited about Smash Bros with Villager joining the fight...... Not sure if this is appropriate for the forums, but.....

Kinda want Animal Crossing for 3DS now too!

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Around the Network
Michael-5 said:

I'm getting more and more excited about Smash Bros with Villager joining the fight...... Not sure if this is appropriate for the forums, but.....

I'm beginning to think that the Villager will sell more SSB4 copies than Mega Man.

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

^That pic/meme is both epic and terrifying.

I like it!

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

F0X said:
Michael-5 said:

I'm beginning to think that the Villager will sell more SSB4 copies than Mega Man.

He probably will. Most Mega Man fans who are interested in Smash Bros. probably already have it. Animal Crossing is more of a new era IP, and while I only own the original, it's a surprisingly addictive game. I don't think the fanbase overlaps as much, so this guy, and the Wii Fit Trainer, will probably attract a lot of casual gamers.

Plus I hear Animal Crossing: New Leaf is selling really well.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

1. Age of Wonders 3 (PC)

2. The Witness (PS4)

3. Destiny (PS4)

4. Watch Dogs (PS4)

5. The Division (PS4)

Check us out at the Vindication Gamer Network on Youtube. 

Incase its okay to vote for just two..

1. Killer Instinct (Xb1)
2. Last of Us (PS4)

All gaming systems, consoles/PC, have thier perks... why fight over preferences? I like Coke and you like Pepsi, that's it, let's not fight over which toy we like best cause that's what they are. Is someone's preference in a toy important or is the relationship between you and your neighbor more important? Answer is obvious, but THE most important thing is your relationship with God almighty. God Bless you in Jesus's name.

I can communicate without talking... I can send a loved one money without actually sending money... and I can commit theft without the product disappearing, the point of theft is the point of theft not one of it's possible symptoms which is the product dissappearing. The thief wants to gain something without paying for it, that's the point of theft, the thief doesn't have to care or anybody else has to care if the product dissappears. The product dissappearing is just a possible symptom of theft. Gifts are sacrfices, in order to give a gift, it has to be a genuine sacrfice/gift, meaning a copy of the game isn't still in your PC. Piracy is theft and/or being a culprit of theft.