By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Vote Now! gamrconnect Most Wanted: July 2013 - Post-E3 Edition

Bumping this up my VGChartz Buddy. Now I need to give some preliminary data to justify this post.

Hmm... Zelda is actually doing pretty poorly this month.

Love and tolerate.

Around the Network
Salnax said:
Bumping this up my VGChartz Buddy. Now I need to give some preliminary data to justify this post.

Salnax, the thead title is absolutely killing me. My inner spelling Nazi is all like "THERE ARE NOT THREE 'I'S IN EDITION!1!1!" and it's hard for me to focus on careful selection because of it.

F0X said:

1. X (Wii U)
2. Super Smash Bros. 4 (Wii U)
3. Pokemon X/Y (3DS)
4. Batman: Arkham Origins (Wii U)
5. The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds (3DS)

Now to fix this since DKC:TF has officially blew me away whereas Zelda merely impressed me.

1. X (Wii U)
2. Super Smash Bros. 4 (Wii U)
3. Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Wii U)
4. Pokemon X/Y (3DS)
5. Batman: Arkham Origins (Wii U)

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

1. Grand Theft Auto V - PS3
2. Watch_Dogs - PS4
3. inFAMOUS: Second Son - PS4
4. Metal Gear Solid V - PS4
5. Killzone: Shadow Fall - PS4

This E3 has changed my list by quite a bit!

↑ 1) Mario & Luigi Dream Team Bros (3DS)

2) The Wonderful 101 (Wii U) 

3) Ace Attorney 5: Dual Destinies  

NEW 4) Sonic Lost World

NEW 5) Donkey Kong Country -  Tropical 

This month, Mario & Luigi takes the top spot as it releases next month in Europe and I may actually buy it and my hype for it has increased by alot.

The Wonderful 101 stays, but it is a very close contender for 1st spot, since the multiplayer announcement and the new gameplay videos has hyped me very much. It will be a blast to play it.

Ace Attorney 5, another close contender to 1st spot, only beaten by the other two because they will release soon. The new AA5 JP trailer has made me want to stick this one to 1st place, but it will get there soon... Klavier and Pearls!

Sonic Lost World gets in as a new game because it looks so awesome and will definately be a buy for me. I have to play a 3D plattformer!

Donkey Kong Country also gets in and has hyped me by alot. Did not play the Wii title or the 3DS port, but this one will serve as a reintroduction to the series for me. It looks gorgeous and very fun.

Pokémon could unfortunately not make it in, even if I'm very hyped for it. It will come back when my hype dies down a bit. Watch Dogs gets kicked out because there are other multi-platform games that I'm more interested in and I'm not as interested. Wind Waker could not get in, but will in time and Layton 6 will also come in time.

Check out my Upcoming Wii U Games 2014 Thread

3DS Friend Code: 4553 - 9954 - 4854. Name - David

F0X said:
Salnax said:

Salnax, the thead title is absolutely killing me. My inner spelling Nazi is all like "THERE ARE NOT THREE 'I'S IN EDITION!1!1!" and it's hard for me to focus on careful selection because of it.

*Embarassed face*

On the bright side, 900 points so far!

Love and tolerate.

Around the Network

1. GTAV (360)
2. Killer Instinct (X1)
3. Dead Rising 3 (X1)
4. PVZ: Garden Warfare (X1)
5. Sunset Overdrive (X1)

1. Saints Row IV (PS3)
2. Grand Theft Auto V (PS3)
3. Beyond: Two Souls (PS3)
4. Watch_Dogs (PS4)
5. inFamous: Second Son (PS4)

3DS

1.Shin Megami Tensei 4 (July)

2. Lego Marvel Superheroes. (November)

3. Batman Arkham Origins (October)

4. Young Justice: Legacy (If it ever comes out)

5. Zelda 3DS or Mario and Luigi Dream Team.

Nintendo Wii by generations...

1. Wii

2. Wii U

3. Wii O U

Predictions made by gamers concerning the current Nintendo line up of games.

Pikmen 3= Little Bump to nothing. (Got Little Bump)

Wind Waker HD= Won't sell anything (The explosion happened here and at one time 4 Wii U games was in the Amazon top 100)

Super Mario 3D World= Won't help at all looks cheap. (Currently the most sought after Wii U game and continuing the Wii U increase.)

destiney

snakehead43 said:

destiney

You can vote for up to five games!

Love and tolerate.