By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Call of Duty: Ghosts Confirmed for Wii U

Sadly, due to the Wii U's lack of power, it can't support next-gen dog gameplay.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Around the Network

So if its launching with ps4/xb1 then that makes it seem like its also built in their engines. Just like watch_dogs.

famousringo said:
Sadly, due to the Wii U's lack of power, it can't support next-gen dog gameplay.

Bah. PC has better dogs anyway.

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

superchunk said:
So if its launching with ps4/xb1 then that makes it seem like its also built in their engines. Just like watch_dogs.

"no, Wii U is not a next-gen console" - by VGKing, ninjablade and others

now serious: it will be awesome! at least Activision give some love to Wii U

Click HERE and be happy 

Yeah, and it will have about the same impact upon console sales as Black Ops 2 did.

Around the Network
Nighthawk117 said:
Yeah, and it will have about the same impact upon console sales as Black Ops 2 did.

I can see it selling 200~300k. More than Black Ops 2 lol

Click HERE and be happy 

I'll get it. I love playing the gamepad/TV splitscreen with my brother on BLOPS2

I'll be waiting for an official announcement. The fact they're being so hush-hush about it means there's either something really special, or something really unfortunate going on behind the scenes.

I believe in honesty, civility, generosity, practicality, and impartiality.

Well looks like all hope is not lost for 3rd parties on Wii U.

Wait. Next-gen versions aren't launching at the same time? Wow they're doomed (all of them).