By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Call of Duty: Ghosts Confirmed for Wii U

Thank goodness!! I was seriously concerned when this wasn't listed with the "2013 3rd party games" in the broadcast. This is a title I must-have, and one the Wii U must have. It's currently the biggest series in the world, having Mario is great but it needs to be complimented by titles like this.

Also, I don't want to pay to play it online.

Around the Network

I can already hear the excuses when this doesn't sell
'' It's not on par with the xbone and ps4 graphic wise''
''It's a late port, the xbone and ps4 version were available since midnight last night but I had to wait to get my version''
''no double tablet support''

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

chapset said:
''It's a late port, the xbone and ps4 version were available since midnight last night but I had to wait to get my version''

I'm going to go for "Nintendo fans don't care about CoD".

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

Via Mark Rubin on Gamespot: "That's probably in the next-gen bin, but we're not actually talking about Wii U yet. Because we want to keep it mysterious. PR guys, not my fault."

100% confirmed. Precisely zero room for interpretation there. As he clearly states:"We're confirming a Wii U version."

In all seriousness, this is hardly "confirmed." This is "hold on, we're still thinking about it."

I believe in honesty, civility, generosity, practicality, and impartiality.

Great news! Not the biggest COD fan but I do buy it to play with friends.

Steam/Origin ID: salorider

Nintendo Network ID: salorider

PSN: salorider

3DS Friend Code: 4983-4984-4179

Around the Network
chapset said:

You missed the classic, "Nintendo Fans only buy Nintendo games."

Also, no one expects much from CoD on a Nintendo Platform. In every aspect, including sales.

Mythmaker1 said:

Via Mark Rubin on Gamespot: "That's probably in the next-gen bin, but we're not actually talking about Wii U yet. Because we want to keep it mysterious. PR guys, not my fault."

100% confirmed. Precisely zero room for interpretation there. As he clearly states:"We're confirming a Wii U version."

In all seriousness, this is hardly "confirmed." This is "hold on, we're still thinking about it."

Seems to give strong enough evidence that a version is in the works. Whether or not Activsion will release it is another story.

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

great news for wii u owners i bet this game sell's awesome

VITA 32 GIG CARD.250 GIG SLIM & 160 GIG PHAT PS3

I will be getting this one. Even those I am losing interested in COD and lack of innovation like Madden I still want to support Activision for putting the game on the Wii U. At is if this is all true and not some rumor/troll

"mysterious"?? WTF does that mean? could it be code for 'suck'? Before anyone gets ruffled thats not a jab at Wii U but the Wii COD games were all veiled in secrecy and...we know how those turned out