By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Mario Kart 8 Thread - Open To Random Online Races!

Your MK8 Rating

10 542 46.85%

9 350 30.25%

8 109 9.42%

7 27 2.33%

6 10 0.86%

5 9 0.78%

4 1 0.09%

3 22 1.90%

There shouldn't be any l... 64 5.53%

Total:1,134

Where the hell is the DLC!? The promotion is over, so hopefully we at least get the Mercedes kart this month. I expect tracks or a real battle mode by year's end. Don't disappoint me Nintendo!

3DS FC: 1306 6473 7511

Nintendod Network ID: xsorenx

Add me for Pokemon, New Leaf, and Fire Emblem, Mario Kart 8.

Around the Network
Hyperion said:
Where the hell is the DLC!? The promotion is over, so hopefully we at least get the Mercedes kart this month. I expect tracks or a real battle mode by year's end. Don't disappoint me Nintendo!

I wouldn't expect a real battle mode.

@RolStoppable; Sorry ConeyG left you in the dark. He incorrectly assumed I was back from my vacation.

That's the best banana throw I've seen so far:

Lol, that was a pretty awesome throw!

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Why's this thread so dead?

I'll be playing MK8 in a few minutes, anyone that wants to race feel free to join me.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Around the Network
episteme said:

That's the best banana throw I've seen so far:

He's so far away it's a bit hard to see but I'm pretty proud of this one.

Cheebee said:
Why's this thread so dead?

I'll be playing MK8 in a few minutes, anyone that wants to race feel free to join me.

This thread is dead because I left ConeyGangster in charge and he kills everything.

Did the Thursday Tournament die during the holidays? I didn't see anything come up last week.

When can I race now!?! There is supposed to be one today... ?

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

TomaTito said:

Did the Thursday Tournament die during the holidays? I didn't see anything come up last week.

You'll have to take up with ConeyG on today's tourney.

Also, what holidays? And I'm pretty sure Rol's tourney was working since probably a week ago. Maybe he discontinued it, although he didn't notify me if that's what happened.

NintendoPie said:
TomaTito said:

You'll have to take up with ConeyG on today's tourney.

Also, what holidays? And I'm pretty sure Rol's tourney was working since probably a week ago. Maybe he discontinued it, although he didn't notify me if that's what happened.

He meant holidays as in months of summer vacation, not the end of year festivity season.  

So few people playing online lately... I have close to 100 registered friends on my Wii U, most from VGC, but there's rarely anyone online whenever I race, and if there is, it's usually just 1 or 2 people.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046