By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Mario Kart 8 Thread - Open To Random Online Races!

Your MK8 Rating

10 542 46.85%

9 350 30.25%

8 109 9.42%

7 27 2.33%

6 10 0.86%

5 9 0.78%

4 1 0.09%

3 22 1.90%

There shouldn't be any l... 64 5.53%

Total:1,134
Cheebee said:

Well the game puts you in groups with others with similar points totals to your own (so similarly experienced, sort of), so that would make sense.

Thought so, going to work on my exp for one hour right now.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Around the Network

^ Jeez. One hour? That could give you 1000 points!

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

1000, really? I suck, hahaha, only got 300 points.

Does it matter if we do regional or worldwide races?

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Not really, it has more/less people depending on what you choose.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Spent half time with one and the other, and the regional seemed to have less lag. Going to keep close to my PALs.

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Around the Network
Cheebee said:

Maybe we should instead turn this into a thread for random online races. Like, whenever anybody feels like playing online, they post and people can join. Either right away or they could give a heads-up a while beforehand. Or there could be a new thread for that, I don't know. 

I know I for one usually don't have the chance to play at specific set times regularly, because reasons. But I do hop online quite a bit now and then whenever I feel like it at irregular times. 

This thread has always been free for anyone to come in and start a race with anyone. You don't have to ask me if you can do it, just do it! It's an open thread and every race certainly doesn't have to be a tourney.

Hey everyone! I just wanted to say that I'd love to join in on some MK8 action and I think it would be awesome if we could keep these races going. My NNID is ohmylanta1003. My rating isn't very high because I don't play enough (connection blows, will get better when I move in a few weeks here), but I kick some serious ass with the steering wheel. Laugh all you want, but I can't play any other way!

I bet the Wii U would sell more than 15M LTD by the end of 2015. He bet it would sell less. I lost.

NintendoPie said:
Cheebee said:

Maybe we should instead turn this into a thread for random online races. Like, whenever anybody feels like playing online, they post and people can join. Either right away or they could give a heads-up a while beforehand. Or there could be a new thread for that, I don't know. 

I know I for one usually don't have the chance to play at specific set times regularly, because reasons. But I do hop online quite a bit now and then whenever I feel like it at irregular times. 

This thread has always been free for anyone to come in and start a race with anyone. You don't have to ask me if you can do it, just do it! It's an open thread and every race certainly doesn't have to be a tourney.

I know that. I meant just drop the tourneys altogether, since apparently there isn't enough interest or people aren't able to join regularly, so maybe the whole random races thing will work out better? Perhaps at some point in the future interest in tourneys will pick up again!

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Heads up. I'll be racing again today for one hour. Need to pass the 2000 mark.

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

I'm going to hop online and race for a bit right now. Anyone?

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046