By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Are you glad or disappointed Retro´s Wii U game is another DKC?

Solid-Stark said:
Im glad! Huge DKC fan.

Also, keep in mind they have been working on more than one game. The other probably isn't ready to show and they wouldn't announce two in one Direct. Nintendo has to announce something next years e3 as well!

Are you 100% sure about them working on two games? I don't think they're big enough for that just yet, unless they are developing DK with another studio. 

Around the Network

Love DKC so happy.

Sad that Retro are no longer capable of producing anything more ambitious though.

I find it odd to see people say that this isn't a game Retro should do when DKCR was by far their most successful game.

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

DKC and Mario were huge disappointments for me. Not only are they way too safe and unimaginative, but they look like HD wii games.

Nintendo e3 was a bust. :( New Retro game is a dkc. Nintendo decided to reboot SMB 2. Poor smash trailer. I am disappoint.

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

Around the Network

DKCR is a masterpiece, but are you sure it is made by retro? The 3DS conversion is made by another studio.

I'm SO disappointed!!!

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

I'm disappointed. Rare has so much more potential than this.

Or maybe it's us fans pretending like the studio has more potential when it doesn't... I don't know.. but I expected more.

IamAwsome said:
Solid-Stark said:
Im glad! Huge DKC fan.

Also, keep in mind they have been working on more than one game. The other probably isn't ready to show and they wouldn't announce two in one Direct. Nintendo has to announce something next years e3 as well!

Are you 100% sure about them working on two games? I don't think they're big enough for that just yet, unless they are developing DK with another studio. 

Nope :/ 

I say that since rumors strongly suggest it. But come on, Nintendo has to announce things next year, and the year after as well. They can't just announce a title for every single IP this year.

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

I like DK and all but I was expecting Retro to do something new or at least go back to Metroid

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(