By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Post your 3DS stats - Official Super Smash Bros. WiiU/3DS Thread

When will you be getting the 3DS version of Super Smash Bros?

Day 1 94 55.62%

In October 9 5.33%

Before the end of the year 10 5.92%

In 2015 2 1.18%

Never, I'm waiting for the Wii U version 52 30.77%

Total:167

God, Megaman makes me so nostalgic.

I really am excited for the amount of stage variety and mechanics these games are gonna have :)

Current Consoles: Gaming PC, Wii U, 3DS

Around the Network

"The Mii Gunner's side smash attack may have the farthest reach of all the side smashes…as should be expected from a firearms expert!! Looks like the attack missed this time, though."

Signature goes here!

" I talked about an attack with a far reach in yesterday's post, but it didn't compare to Palutena's up smash attack! No joke, it reaches really far. It reached so far in this shot that even the rocketbarrels got blown up."

"That said, if we're talking just about range, even that can't beat Palutena's power, Heavenly Light. It has quite a damage field. However, this is a no-flinch attack, which means the opponents won't react to the damage!"

Signature goes here!

I have a feeling that Palutena is going to be a favorite for a LOT of people!

In case you didn't know, I have a comic book called Guardians. I'm the writer/creator of it, and we have four issues out right now, with our fifth coming out soon!

We're also doing a Patreon right now for the comic, and I'd appreciate any and all help in getting it funded. If 56 people pledged $3 per issue, we'll be funded

To pledge, click here. Please join Team Guardians!

blackmagicwolf said:

I'm scared Sakurai will make her overpowered. She's one of his own characters so he might be tempted to do something similar as what he did with Metaknight.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:
blackmagicwolf said:

I'm scared Sakurai will make her overpowered. She's one of his own characters so he might be tempted to do something similar as what he did with Metaknight.

I think I remember reading somewehre that he isn't the only one doing the balencing, though he has the final say it reduces the risk of favortism just a bit.

One Q for you Smash Bros. fans: I remember reading it wasn't going to be made this time (something about youtube and the videos, whatever that means), but I remember reading that the adventure run was replacing it for the 3DS. Is it still confirmed if the WiiU version is not getting the Adventure mode or equivalent?

Adventure mode was one of the major part of Brawl for me....

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

TomaTito said:

One Q for you Smash Bros. fans: I remember reading it wasn't going to be made this time (something about youtube and the videos, whatever that means), but I remember reading that the adventure run was replacing it for the 3DS. Is it still confirmed if the WiiU version is not getting the Adventure mode or equivalent?

Adventure mode was one of the major part of Brawl for me....

Smash Run won't appear in the Wii U version but there most likely will be one special mode for the Wii U version.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:

Smash Run won't appear in the Wii U version but there most likely will be one special mode for the Wii U version.

OK, I assume nothing has been confirmed yet. Make it special Nintendo!

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

On the topic of Palutena, I think they learned their lesson from Meta Knight. I'm sure she'll have some downsides that counteract her reach and powerful attacks. The last thing Sakurai wants is to hear fans say that a certain character is overpowered again, cause that would show he doesn't listen. And he hates that!

In case you didn't know, I have a comic book called Guardians. I'm the writer/creator of it, and we have four issues out right now, with our fifth coming out soon!

We're also doing a Patreon right now for the comic, and I'd appreciate any and all help in getting it funded. If 56 people pledged $3 per issue, we'll be funded

To pledge, click here. Please join Team Guardians!