By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Post your 3DS stats - Official Super Smash Bros. WiiU/3DS Thread

When will you be getting the 3DS version of Super Smash Bros?

Day 1 94 55.62%

In October 9 5.33%

Before the end of the year 10 5.92%

In 2015 2 1.18%

Never, I'm waiting for the Wii U version 52 30.77%

Total:167

Nintendo teasing secret Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS character in World Hobby Fair flyer?

Posted under 3DS, Rumors, Wii U

June 28, 2014 by Brian (@NE_Brian)

smash-bros-world-hobby Super Smash Bros. for 3DS is making its playable debut in Japan this weekend. The game is appearing at the World Hobby Fair, which ends tomorrow.

One attendee picked up the flyer above that seems to hint at another secret character in Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS. Notice the question mark next to the Mii fighter on the top right.

With the World Hobby Fair ending tomorrow, could we be getting another character reveal? If nothing else, it could be a sign that someone new will be confirmed in the somewhat near future.

Read more at http://nintendoeverything.com/nintendo-teases-secret-smash-bros-for-wii-u3ds-character-in-world-hobby-fair-flyer/

Who do you think it will be?

Nintendo teasing secret Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS character in World Hobby Fair flyer? Posted under 3DS, Rumors, Wii U June 28, 2014 by Brian (@NE_Brian) smash-bros-world-hobby Super Smash Bros. for 3DS is making its playable debut in Japan this weekend. The game is appearing at the World Hobby Fair, which ends tomorrow. One attendee picked up the flyer above that seems to hint at another secret character in Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS. Notice the question mark next to the Mii fighter on the top right. With the World Hobby Fair ending tomorrow, could we be getting another character reveal? If nothing else, it could be a sign that someone new will be confirmed in the somewhat near future.

Read more at http://nintendoeverything.com/nintendo-teases-secret-smash-bros-for-wii-u3ds-character-in-world-hobby-fair-flyer/

Around the Network

Super Smash Brothers: Kirby
Super Smash Brothers Melee: Zelda, Ganondorf, Link, Falco, Fox, Peach, Pikachu, Peach, Shiek, Peach, Peach
Super Smash Brothers Brawl: Zelda, Sonic, Zelda, Zero Suit Samus, Fox, Zelda, Zelda
Project M: Peach, Fox, Zelda

Super Smash Brothers U (expetant): Zelda, Wii Fit Trainer, Rosalina, Zero Suit Samus, Palutena

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

TheKingofRedLions said:

Who do you think it will be?

Nintendo teasing secret Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS character in World Hobby Fair flyer? Posted under 3DS, Rumors, Wii U June 28, 2014 by Brian (@NE_Brian) smash-bros-world-hobby Super Smash Bros. for 3DS is making its playable debut in Japan this weekend. The game is appearing at the World Hobby Fair, which ends tomorrow. One attendee picked up the flyer above that seems to hint at another secret character in Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS. Notice the question mark next to the Mii fighter on the top right. With the World Hobby Fair ending tomorrow, could we be getting another character reveal? If nothing else, it could be a sign that someone new will be confirmed in the somewhat near future.

"You should be banned. Youre clearly flaming the president and even his brother who you know nothing about. Dont be such a partisan hack"

Super Smash Bros.

1. Captain Falcon

2. Fox

3. Samus

4. Link

5. Luigi

Super Smash Bros. Melee

1. Ganondorf

2. Captain Falcon

3. Marth

4. Sheik

5. Falco

Super Smash Bros. Brawl

1. Ganondorf

2. Falco

3. Zelda

4. Marth

5. Samus/Zero Suit Samus

My mains are bolded while the others were only picked on occasion.

Super Smash Bros. 4 prediction

1. Ganondorf (if available)

2. Captain Falcon (if available)

3. Marth

4. Samus

5. Zero Suit Samus

6. Greninja

7. Fox

Kirby and Link on all games. Marth on melee and Brawl. Ike on Brawl. 

On the new SSB, all of those and possibly Little Mac and Mega Man.  Nintendo should add Simon Belmont and Ryu Hayabusa to the game so they'll have all three of the most beloved NES third party mascots.

Around the Network
kupomogli said:

On the new SSB, all of those and possibly Little Mac and Mega Man.

I think you play FE right? (being a huge jrpg fan). Did you play Ike's Games?

tbone51 said:
kupomogli said:

No, I own the GC game but never played it.  I think I've told you that before(no offense.)

tbone51 said:
kupomogli said:

He probably did.  The dude's obviously obsessed with Ike.  For crying out loud, get a room, kupomogil.

"You should be banned. Youre clearly flaming the president and even his brother who you know nothing about. Dont be such a partisan hack"

Marth is my main in Melee and Brawl. I'm looking to main Greninja in Smash 4 since he seems to have alot of cool moves, including substitute, and his down air/spike.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Link and Pikachu in smash 64. Fox Samus Luigi and link in Melee. R.O.B Samus Marth Link sometimes Roy! in Brawl!!!

fourteen