By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Post your 3DS stats - Official Super Smash Bros. WiiU/3DS Thread

When will you be getting the 3DS version of Super Smash Bros?

Day 1 94 55.62%

In October 9 5.33%

Before the end of the year 10 5.92%

In 2015 2 1.18%

Never, I'm waiting for the Wii U version 52 30.77%

Total:167
CDiablo said:
Wait wait wait, please tell me this is confirmation of G&W. That guy is my main.

It would be awfully cruel to include him in a reveal video only to later say he's been cut so I'm pretty sure he's in.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:

An awesome face-in-the-camera gif from last night's tournament:

Zelda went out too early

But yeah, definitely a lot more amusing this time. Can't wait for the game to come out!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

"The goddess is up to bat for the Home-run Contest, a returning mini-game on the 3DS version! It's been streamlined with added features here and there, like sturdier glass and doubled speed for long hits. You can also have fun comparing your rankings for this mini-game with your Global Smash Power."

Signature goes here!

Like many of you, I feel Nintendo won E3 for me. The announcements they had were, overall, smaller than Sony and Microsoft with the lone exception of Zelda, but the presentation was awesome and the things they did announce are far and away more interesting to me than anything on the competing consoles.

Zelda
Smash Bros info and characters
Mario Maker.

Those three alone won it for me. Not to mention that splatter game, Star Fox, Bayonetta 2, and Xenoblade Chronicles X. I know it wasn't a lot of NEW Stuff, but man, so awesome.

Nintendo - 9/10
Sony - 8/10
Microsoft - 7/10
Ubisoft - 5/10
EA - 2/10

Overall a damn good year!

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Anyone head to best buy to play the demo? A lot of people are getting worked up over stuff when this isn't even close to what will be the final build.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Around the Network
Riot Of The Blood said:
Anyone head to best buy to play the demo? A lot of people are getting worked up over stuff when this isn't even close to what will be the final build.

I won't be able to make it to the Best Buy demo but I think Smeags was supposed to go.

Signature goes here!

"This is quite a line-up of characters for the gaming world. I mean, it's amazing enough that Mario can fight Pikachu. I hope you enjoy this truly unique celebration!!"

Signature goes here!

Riot Of The Blood said:

SmashBoards is a cluster-fuck right now in that regard!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

AZWification said:
Riot Of The Blood said:

What's their main complaint? Too much like Brawl?

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
AZWification said:

What's their main complaint? Too much like Brawl?

Their main complaint is that Smash 4 is Brawl 2.0 without tripping. Of course, there are also users who are positive about the game!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---