By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Post your 3DS stats - Official Super Smash Bros. WiiU/3DS Thread

When will you be getting the 3DS version of Super Smash Bros?

Day 1 94 55.62%

In October 9 5.33%

Before the end of the year 10 5.92%

In 2015 2 1.18%

Never, I'm waiting for the Wii U version 52 30.77%

Total:167
blackmagicwolf said:
was there no update for today?

Pretty funny as I was just talking about him.

Around the Network

I wrote a piece about how Smash Bros. has really become a game about celebrating generations of gamers. Check it out, and let me know what you think!

http://www.followingthenerd.com/video-games/smash-bros-is-a-game-about-celebrating-generations-of-gamers/

In case you didn't know, I have a comic book called Guardians. I'm the writer/creator of it, and we have four issues out right now, with our fifth coming out soon!

We're also doing a Patreon right now for the comic, and I'd appreciate any and all help in getting it funded. If 56 people pledged $3 per issue, we'll be funded

To pledge, click here. Please join Team Guardians!

Its coming!

"Here's Dr. Eggman's machine, Eggrobo. It'll appear as a guest character in Smash Run and attack you with laser beams."

"Here's a new mini-game that's quite a bit different from Coin Launcher in Super Smash Bros. Brawl. It's called Trophy Rush! The details…will be kept secret for now."

Signature goes here!

It's weird, even with the PacMan reveal and after playing it for myself, I'm just not that hyped for this game. =/

Around the Network
Einsam_Delphin said:
It's weird, even with the PacMan reveal and after playing it for myself, I'm just not that hyped for this game. =/

We'll to be honest the demo was really, really bad. I wouldn't worry too much about it. Everything will work itself out.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

" Pac-Man's standard special move, Bonus Fruit. As you charge this move, the bonuses will change, and all of them have different characteristics and movement patterns when thrown. The bonuses cycle in the same order as in the original game, and the charge-up period doubles once you cycle beyond the orange."

Signature goes here!

"Here's Donkey Kong's third standard special attack, Storm Punch!! Thanks to the customization options, each fighter is stocked with 12 different special moves. The number of attacks is pretty appalling."

Signature goes here!

wait, so EVERY character gets 12 special moves, 4 of which you can chose to customize? Not just the Mii Brawlers?!

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

I'm curious to know what each of your mains were in the previous Smash games.

64: Link (I always found Link to be a very satisfying character in Smash 64. He could hit hard from a distance due to his arsenal of items, and he could outreach you with his hard hitting sword attacks.)

Melee: Falco (I didn't know it at the time, but I was really good with Falco because he's... well... inherently better than 90% of the other characters. I always felt bad for my roommate in college (Samus main), as he practiced more and was generally a better technical player than I was, but that didn't stop me from pummeling him with ol' Falco.

Brawl: Toon Link (He catches dem pigguhs! I gravitated towards Toon Link due to his ability to hurt you both from a distance [bows, bombs, boomerangs!] and from up close. Plus he has so much character and is just a lot of fun to play with.)