By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

Minion0923T said:

Videos like that freshes my mind off the HORRIBLE quality Brawl videos on Youtube.

Beautiful indeed Bacon..

I know, watching this in 480p is just awesome.

"Your grasp of the obvious is inspiring." - Commander Shepard
"I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite store on the Citadel." Commander Shepard
I support JRPGs on the Xbox 360.
Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad
"Nothing can make it moral to destroy the best. One can't be punished for being good. One can't be penalized for ability. If that is right, then we'd better start slaughtering one another, because there isn't any right at all in the world." - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Around the Network

Yeah, IGN has great capturing equipment...GameTrailer's original videos have been pretty good, but most of them have been "secondhand" videos, Youtube quality pretty much.

I don't mind, it'll make the game in person that much more surprisingly beautiful heh.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

"Medal of Honor Heroes 2 Persona: AndyB"

BTW, since this will be off topic.

I'mtheannoying Moosu on thatgame...... muhahaha.

I don't want a signature.

I can't get over the 2D character of Lucas looks like a 5 year old boy, when they're all supposed to be like 13 and stuff...

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Well, at least he has great hair! XD

Around the Network

Random Statement alert about Lucas:

At first, the picture in my sig.. I thought he was wearing pants but with holes in the knees.

I don't want a signature.

Monday's update will be victory songs for characters.

@RCT congrats on the Avatar change I was about ready to spam you to death till you changed it.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Minion0923T said:

Random Statement alert about Lucas:

At first, the picture in my sig.. I thought he was wearing pants but with holes in the knees.

me too! XD But then I realized  the person who made the art made his socks slightly blue.

21 more days till brawl!!!
(That's 3 wks!!!)

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:)

@IlikeBacon : what about Falco ?? :(