By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

Love the Mario Bros level. Ah... the memories it brings back. That will be a real blast for me to play on.

Around the Network

The Brawl thread has lost steam as people are done talking and watching now its only the wait... its like the calm before the storm, when Brawl is released this forum is going to try to kill VGC again, mark my words!

ioi will have to lock down the monster again =\

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

maxwell, Im pretty sure a crapload of new threads will be coming out. I cant see it now. A sea of excitement is on its way. March 9....it hits the shore.

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!

I know one store that prevent SSBB but cost 200 pesos($18) and I don´t have money.

and tonigts update is yoshis special moves

Around the Network

Yoshi's moves and parts for the Stage Builder.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

I like the fact that Yoshi can now shoot them almost straight up, not to mention it gives him a bit of recovery...which Sakurai failed to mention...

lol @ the screen with yoshi + zero suit samus, and lol @ the caption below it.

yeah, I'm immature, so what?

Im not gonna read through this thread, but has anyone checked out the metacritic and gamrankings scores yet?

*edit* i just went back a page and realised it had already been said...sorry

metcritic has 3 review up, all 100%
gamerankings has 2 reviews up, both 100%

i know that scores always decrease as you add more reviews, but do you think this has any chance of rivaling super mario galaxy as the best reated game this generation?

No chance in hell, Man. The average score doesn't even count until they have 7 reviews IIRC. But yea, Brawl has no chance at the top 3, I predict it will get between 83 and 93%.