By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

Two updates tonight. Zero Suit Samus Final Smash and a Game Mode: Enemies and Allies (with video!)

NEW INFO:  You can change to and from ZSS without having to use a final smash in battle.  Quickly input taunts to do it!  Weird, but cool! 

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!

Around the Network

Bacon, where did you get those character arts? Is there a finished version of that sprite style battle out now?

Sweet, by taunting up down up rapidly with samus/ zerosuit you can switch without the smashball

Sorry! I didnt see your post Loadedstatement

Edit your signature or you will be banned. Aww :(

So...do you think you can switch back to Samus as ZSS though? Because that's pretty much ZSS's final smash...it'd be pretty strange if you could do that on a whim just by smashing up and down on the D-pad.

It's definitely cool that you can at least switch from Samus to ZSS without a Final Smash, but I'm wondering if the reverse is possible.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

They messed up the link. Here it is: http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/gamemode/modea/modea13.html

naz, I got them off of here: http://abysswolf.deviantart.com/art/Get-Ready-to-BRAWL-Fin-57207197

Around the Network

Nice! Final version here:

"...That said, there is one character who has a rather unusual method by which they can distinguish friend from foe..."

Who do you think they are talking about? Lucario?

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
thekitchensink said:
"...That said, there is one character who has a rather unusual method by which they can distinguish friend from foe..."

Who do you think they are talking about? Lucario?

That would be my guess. 

I think it's Dedede. He's been seen hogging up trophies from the Subspace guys, and putting Dedede stickers on them. He's also one of Cherrywell's own characters, so of course he gets hinted towards like this. =P

^ i totally agree lol