By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

Toon link glitch seems usless but Falco seems exploitable... maybe a good thing for the lack of leader boards

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Around the Network

Marth! My friend will be happy. Even though he already knew Marth was in.

MaxwellGT2000 said:
Toon link glitch seems usless but Falco seems exploitable... maybe a good thing for the lack of leader boards

Well as you saw, Toon Link's glitch apparently gives him some time to float back to the stage...but it's nothing game-breaking...it almost seems normal.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

^ That's true but as many people have said it's easy to do that anyway so not really even needed.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Yeah, but the recovery doesn't look to be like much. Oh well.

Around the Network

I can't see anyone getting caught in that laserlock tbh..

I could see someone figuring out a way to combo their way into a laser lock or something.

Laser lock can be easily avoided. But I'm so gonna try that on my sister! XD

needle-popping
rape-tumbling
shield-biking
splash-sliding
rectangle-forcing
rape-bombing

I'm not sure how I feel about these. . .

Why does the enemy have a health bar after Marth hit him`? Is that the new version of Stamina mode?

And Sqrl, I doubt Nintendo would make a no-life opinion, that's not really aiming at the casuals.

I don't even think I'll unlock the characters in normal Brawl. I think I'll attempt SSE first, and I'll make it really hard on the setting :)  

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS