What Characters do you have to unlock?

(to those experts)

Can't wait for the game to come out....
it would have came out 5 days from now without the delay

I guess I could wait...

Around the Network

dsoverpsp, in Brawl you unlock:

(highlight)

Luigi, WW Link, Ganondorf, R.O.B., Falco, Wolf, Snake, Sonic, Captain Falcon, Jigglypuff, Lucario, Ness, Marth, Mr. Game and Watch

^thanks for the info but y do u have to make it secret cause like everybody already knows the roster

because there are some people that have posted in the Brawl topic here at VGC and don't want to see spoilers. Those people are pretty rare though.

Oh, and my little sister got banned lol!

Nintendo Fan Girl? y?

Around the Network
I like Bacon said:

dsoverpsp, in Brawl you unlock:

(highlight)

Luigi, WW Link, Ganondorf, R.O.B., Falco, Wolf, Snake, Sonic, Captain Falcon, Jigglypuff, Lucario, Ness, Marth, Mr. Game and Watch

Really? darn I thought Lucario was playable from the start :\ I guess that makes sense since he's replacing mewtwo. Edit: Why'd your sister get banned?

Check people's profile if you want to know why they got banned.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

TWRoO said:
I just remembered... doesn't Port town have the huge R.O.B.s in the sky?... I couldn't see them on the dojo update but I'm sure it was that track I remember them from.

Yeah I didn't play the game but I saw a Youtube vid of the level when they announced it for Brawl...it most definitely has a huge ROB haha...I was confused because I thought I was watching something out of Brawl, not F Zero GX haha.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

fine then don't tell me but i no what most of the characters are anyways

^^^to ILike Bacon
o yah i wondre how much diff. adventure mode will be compared to melee