By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

makingmusic476 said:
@WoW: Yeah that was Naznatips.  And the brawls were pretty fun, despite being dominated by you and Andy. :P And I can never rememeber who Andy is. ^^

Me

Good characters- C. Falcon, Wolf, Pit, Snake, R.O.B., Toon Link, Lucas, Marth, Meta Knight

Bad: Zelda/Sheik, Sonic, Ike, Jigglypuff, Yoshi, Olimar

Any others that weren't mentioned I'm ok with, or haven't played enough to make a decision on. 

"Your grasp of the obvious is inspiring." - Commander Shepard
"I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite store on the Citadel." Commander Shepard
I support JRPGs on the Xbox 360.
Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad
"Nothing can make it moral to destroy the best. One can't be punished for being good. One can't be penalized for ability. If that is right, then we'd better start slaughtering one another, because there isn't any right at all in the world." - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Around the Network
adajio said:
makingmusic476 said:
@WoW: Yeah that was Naznatips. And the brawls were pretty fun, despite being dominated by you and Andy. :P And I can never rememeber who Andy is. ^^

Me

Good characters- C. Falcon, Wolf, Pit, Snake, R.O.B., Toon Link, Lucas, Marth, Meta Knight

Bad: Zelda/Sheik, Sonic, Ike, Jigglypuff, Yoshi, Olimar

Any others that weren't mentioned I'm ok with, or haven't played enough to make a decision on.

I thought it was you, but I wasn't sure.

HOLY DAMN, this is how you play D3 in a 1v1, massive rapage.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

fazz said:
BTW naznatips, you haven't added me yet :( sob sob sob

As for the characters...

Good: Pit, Lucas, Sonic, Wolf, C. Falcon, Zero Suit Samus, Sheik, Ness, Snake, Lucario, Dedede

Not so good: The rest

I only add people who specifically ask, or who are real life friends.  Not because I don't like you guys, but because I'm lazy. 

You're added now.   

Gamerace said:
Good: Fast cute characters : Pikachu, Kirby, Sonic, Metaknight

Okay: Other quick characters: Fox, Falco, ROB, Luigi, Samus, Marth

Fair - Poor: Everyone else.

Question: Why is a certain small, fast character from your sig not included? lol

Good: R.O.B. and PKMN Trainer tied for best (used them on all boss fights possible), Link, Toon Link, Mario, Lucario, Dedede, Snake, DK, Diddy

OK with: Metaknight, Lucas, Ike, Pikachu, Sheik, Kirby, Samus and ZSS, Sonic, Luigi, Fox, Falco, Wolf, Ganondorf

Bad with: Heavy characters except Charizard, DK, and Dedede, Ness, Marth, Zelda, Peach, Wario, Jigglypuff, Yoshi, and anyone else I forgot.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
Around the Network

Well, I have 7 blue windows and 35 red windows left in Challenges. I have 3 Golden Hammers, and 2 left to unlock. How about you guys?
The majority of the ones I have left are "Beat classic with all characters," which just takes forever. So far, this is the only problem I've seen with having 35 characters, All Star mode takes a really long time, and defeating a mode 35 times takes a while, hehe.

"I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite store on the Citadel." Commander Shepard
"Nothing can make it moral to destroy the best. One can't be punished for being good. One can't be penalized for ability. If that is right, then we'd better start slaughtering one another, because there isn't any right at all in the world." - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

thekitchensink said:
Gamerace said:
Good: Fast cute characters : Pikachu, Kirby, Sonic, Metaknight

Okay: Other quick characters: Fox, Falco, ROB, Luigi, Samus, Marth

Fair - Poor: Everyone else.

Question: Why is a certain small, fast character from your sig not included? lol

In case anyone is wondering, he's referring to Diddy Kong, who's since been removed from my sig too. And the reason? Cause I suck as Diddy. Although I've been waiting since the original to play him, now that he's here I just havn't taken a shining to him.

I will be adding another to my sig soon. Watch for it.

The_vagabond7 said:
HOLY DAMN, this is how you play D3 in a 1v1, massive rapage.

Damn, I didn't expect that ending haha.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Easy CD and Sticker Drops

First, acquire Stage Builder Parts Set B (Make 5 custom stages). Make a level where there are conveyor belts running into a wall, and a platform somewhere in the level that a player can stand on and stay there.

Plug in a second controller. Go into options, and set every item EXCEPT Sandbag off. Set items to high. Go into your conveyor-belt-level in a regular Brawl and have the second character jump and stay on the platform, so it's not in the way.

Now, when the Sandbags fall, they'll stay at the wall. Use your character (Kirby's basic A attack, repeatedly, recommended or another character that can hit many times quickly.) to hit the Sandbags over and over. Since all other items are turned off, only stickers and CDs will appear. This is the easiest way to get a lot of CDs/Stickers quickly.

That's a good idea naznatips, I'm gonna go try that now!