By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

elgefe02 said:
Is somebody able to play Random online matches?
Because i cant....

I played a few yesterday...

Around the Network

Whoever DSR is, if you pick Final Destination again, I will hunt you down. >_>

naznatips said:
Whoever DSR is, if you picking Final Destination again, I will hunt you down. >_>

I couldn't help but laugh at this. Seems like 2/3 of the matches I have online are on Final Destination.

CIHYFS?

BCrayfish said:
naznatips said:
Whoever DSR is, if you picking Final Destination again, I will hunt you down. >_>

I couldn't help but laugh at this. Seems like 2/3 of the matches I have online are on Final Destination.

I know.  I try to pick stages that even I dislike like the Toon Link stage.  Dislike the stage, but I have the Gerudo theme as the only song on the stage so I'll forgive it.  ^_^

Words Of Wisdom said:
BCrayfish said:
naznatips said:

I know. I try to pick stages that even I dislike like the Toon Link stage. Dislike the stage, but I have the Gerudo theme as the only song on the stage so I'll forgive it. ^_^

It's not just that. I was playing online with Wolf to practice with him and hopefully get better with him, and Wolf's recovery is one of the worst in the game, so even a weak meteor smash off the side on Final Destination is the end for him.

More "Wolf appropriate" stages are big ones or ones with no edge. For example: Delphino, Mario Circuit, Pirate Ship, Spear Pillar, Shadow Moses, Mushroomy Kingdom, Green Hill, Port Town, Summit, or Eldin Bridge. There was plenty to choose from, but he kept picking freaking Final Destination >_<.

Anyway, in the end I got tired of dying from stupid Wolf's recovery and picked Spear Pillar and Lucario and we duked it out there, where Mr. Final Destination Whore got eaten alive by the stage's events and a suicide death or two as Shiek.

Edit: Turns out it was Stever89.  Damn you Stever!  I'll get you for this! (they were actually good matches btw, not counting my suicides)

Around the Network
naznatips said:
Words Of Wisdom said:
BCrayfish said:
naznatips said:

I know. I try to pick stages that even I dislike like the Toon Link stage. Dislike the stage, but I have the Gerudo theme as the only song on the stage so I'll forgive it. ^_^

It's not just that. I was playing online with Wolf to practice with him and hopefully get better with him, and Wolf's recovery is one of the worst in the game, so even a weak meteor smash off the side on Final Destination is the end for him.

More "Wolf appropriate" stages are big ones or ones with no edge. For example: Delphino, Mario Circuit, Pirate Ship, Spear Pillar, Shadow Moses, Mushroomy Kingdom, Green Hill, Port Town, Summit, or Eldin Bridge. There was plenty to choose from, but he kept picking freaking Final Destination >_<.

Anyway, in the end I got tired of dying from stupid Wolf's recovery and picked Spear Pillar and Lucario and we duked it out there, where Mr. Final Destination Whore got eaten alive by the stage's events and a suicide death or two as Shiek.

Edit: Turns out it was Stever89. Damn you Stever! I'll get you for this! (they were actually good matches btw, not counting my suicides)

That was me last night when I went into battle with Wasumra. I made the mistake of underestimating him, thinking I could play as Wolf who I'm trying to get used to as well with the Super Mario Frustration youtube videos going in the background making me laugh... and I forgot to turn items off.

Even so I won a couple of the matches but, needless to say, I embarrassed myself a lot.

Well, I just beat classic mode with all the characters, while simultaneously unlocking the "beat target mode 2" and "beat target mode 3" with all characters. My challenges wall is just about complete!

"Your grasp of the obvious is inspiring." - Commander Shepard
"I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite store on the Citadel." Commander Shepard
I support JRPGs on the Xbox 360.
Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad
"Nothing can make it moral to destroy the best. One can't be punished for being good. One can't be penalized for ability. If that is right, then we'd better start slaughtering one another, because there isn't any right at all in the world." - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

elgefe02 said:
Is somebody able to play Random online matches?
Because i cant....

I can play random, but I don't really like it. The only characters those guys pick are Marth, Ike, and Sonic; and they're not as good as the guys on my friend roster. 

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Do you have to do something special to connect  to random???

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

no, the servers just get swamped and then it's hard to connect. I sat for 20 minutes without connecting to anyone.

Then there were a few people on my friend list on, so I played a few matches with them. Good games Bryan and Matt. We each won one match before I logged off to make some din din. Mmmm, beef nachos....

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.