Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

Oh rad. I'll try Cruel Brawl tonight.



Around the Network
adajio said:
So, how many people have gotten at least 10 kills in Cruel Brawl? I can't even get 5 (both 5 and 10 kills each unlock something, but the enemies are just to strong!)

I got 14 with Pit the day after it came out.  Haven't felt like trying for more yet.



How do you guys survive the attacks? They always have incredible knockback on whatever character I choose. I've gotten KO'd from the platform at about 30%!



"Your grasp of the obvious is inspiring." - Commander Shepard
"I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite store on the Citadel." Commander Shepard
I support JRPGs on the Xbox 360.
Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad
"Nothing can make it moral to destroy the best. One can't be punished for being good. One can't be penalized for ability. If that is right, then we'd better start slaughtering one another, because there isn't any right at all in the world." - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged


Ok, the most rediculous thing just happened. I was playing as Snake on Cruel Brawl, and the bottom alloy spawn, the green guy, grabbed me, did a down move, and KO'd me with 3%. There was no game at all! I saved a replay, if anyone wants to see it



"Your grasp of the obvious is inspiring." - Commander Shepard
"I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite store on the Citadel." Commander Shepard
I support JRPGs on the Xbox 360.
Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad
"Nothing can make it moral to destroy the best. One can't be punished for being good. One can't be penalized for ability. If that is right, then we'd better start slaughtering one another, because there isn't any right at all in the world." - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged


Words Of Wisdom said:
adajio said:
So, how many people have gotten at least 10 kills in Cruel Brawl? I can't even get 5 (both 5 and 10 kills each unlock something, but the enemies are just to strong!)

I got 14 with Pit the day after it came out. Haven't felt like trying for more yet.


Holy shit! You must be really good. The most kills I have ever got was 8 with Meta Knight.

 

I'm starting to fall in love with Ness and Marth. lol 



I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!


Around the Network

Those were some tough matches brawl4life, far more harder then what I experenced on basic brawl. I also got kicked out the last match, probably everyone did.

So far my best characters are Ganondorf and Zero Suit Samus. I play with different characters but hadn't got the handle on it yet.

See you around.



Wii Console Name: Wildcat

Friend Code: 7641 5356 3079 0411

Wii games purchased: RE4:Wii, RRR, Zelda:TP, Trama Center, MP3

Wii game want list 2007: MySims, Fire Emblem, Super Mario Galaxy, Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

Got my first created stage from Nintendo today. Just a bunch of floating platforms. Looks pretty stupid at first but man I had an intense battle there.



What I noticed today was that the only two people who were actually green on my friend roster were registered on my wii and on brawl... Anyone who has me on their roster what color am I?



"Weird, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder, so weird is acceptable to me."

 

 Brawl Code:  1934-0329-3819 Pm me if you added me

csir said:
What I noticed today was that the only two people who were actually green on my friend roster were registered on my wii and on brawl... Anyone who has me on their roster what color am I?

Orange...



Riot Of The Blood said:
Words Of Wisdom said:
adajio said:
So, how many people have gotten at least 10 kills in Cruel Brawl? I can't even get 5 (both 5 and 10 kills each unlock something, but the enemies are just to strong!)

I got 14 with Pit the day after it came out. Haven't felt like trying for more yet.


Holy shit! You must be really good. The most kills I have ever got was 8 with Meta Knight.


The trick to winning isn't just being skilled; it's understanding how your opponents fight.