By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

will do game race. You will be added momentarily.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Around the Network

ehhh... sorry for the online match Recently, BRIAN is my 7 year old cousin who hates losing

what's with the no contest option? The past few matches I played ended with somebody selecting no contest, and ending it. I just left. I mean shouldn't that be by vote at least?

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

a few more ownage fests with DeDeDe and olimar under my belt. I was actually going to lose one timed match (or at least go into sudden death, which wouldn't be fun with that big lug DeDeDe) but Nick (playing as sonic) conveniently at the last second nailed 2 people with the home run bat (one being iceclimbers, the ones that I was tied with) giving me victory! Thanks nick, for all your support.

Good fights Wild and Mikey .....hope too brawl with yall again soon..... sucked that I got kicked in the last match :(

Around the Network

So, how many people have gotten at least 10 kills in Cruel Brawl? I can't even get 5 (both 5 and 10 kills each unlock something, but the enemies are just to strong!)

"Your grasp of the obvious is inspiring." - Commander Shepard
"I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite store on the Citadel." Commander Shepard
I support JRPGs on the Xbox 360.
Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad
"Nothing can make it moral to destroy the best. One can't be punished for being good. One can't be penalized for ability. If that is right, then we'd better start slaughtering one another, because there isn't any right at all in the world." - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

^ I got 7 with Lucas on my first try Haven't tried it since

"Weird, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder, so weird is acceptable to me."

Brawl Code:  1934-0329-3819 Pm me if you added me

Oh rad. I'll try Cruel Brawl tonight.

adajio said:
So, how many people have gotten at least 10 kills in Cruel Brawl? I can't even get 5 (both 5 and 10 kills each unlock something, but the enemies are just to strong!)

I got 14 with Pit the day after it came out.  Haven't felt like trying for more yet.

How do you guys survive the attacks? They always have incredible knockback on whatever character I choose. I've gotten KO'd from the platform at about 30%!

"Your grasp of the obvious is inspiring." - Commander Shepard
"I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite store on the Citadel." Commander Shepard
I support JRPGs on the Xbox 360.
Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad
"Nothing can make it moral to destroy the best. One can't be punished for being good. One can't be penalized for ability. If that is right, then we'd better start slaughtering one another, because there isn't any right at all in the world." - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged