By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

That ok other ppl are on but they seem to be in a heated ffa or somthing and i am not feelilng the best tonight so i am going to call it early night for smash but soon i will not be able to get on smash as offten starting this sunday night. Any way good night all!

I guess i am gettign on.

@ hell whom that jam guy he soo laggly and dose nothing but spam roll. I cant seem to be able to join your game it keeps dcing me out. It is a 3/4 game or do you have some one waching? and or recaording?

@ taom rng attks are ungoly when you play online there just no way to realy stop them.

@ shea that was a bad way to end our games....

Any way diddy is fun but with out gidend thwore he soo week for the life of me i just cant seem to pull it off may be its the online thing i mean vs shea i did my over B and it did not do it for a full 1 sec after i did the comand...

Smash ID: Jski - 0559-6620-9873

Add me if you wish but PM me if you do.

Around the Network

jam didnt spam roll much with me but chan does that a lot. ppl seems to have problem joining 3-4 players games maybe wifi need some fixes

It's great to see there people here who only post in the SSBB thread, I somewhat envy some of you guys. I wish I could be satisfied with Brawl alone.

Hahaha, about 85% of my posts, if not more, are in this thread. And I have over 1,000 posts XD.

Switch Friend Code - 3664 - 9964 - 9777

Smash Ultimate Alias - Happy Lion

Mains: Donkey Kong, King K. Rool, Diddy Kong

SleepWaking said:
It's great to see there people here who only post in the SSBB thread, I somewhat envy some of you guys. I wish I could be satisfied with Brawl alone.

Come join us, you won't regret it! We have candy...

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:
SleepWaking said:

Come join us, you won't regret it! We have candy...

I'm temped but I don't want my ass kicked :P

anyone here play PT...i've been playing them lately and enjoy them....any vids you know of.....i heard steeler is one the best PT's. any tips or anything would be appreciated. I know of squirtle brawl version of wavedashing...anything else?

Wow @ this thread.

Hey...if I just got Snake in SubSpace Emissary....how far do I have left to go.

super_etecoon said:
Wow @ this thread.

Hey...if I just got Snake in SubSpace Emissary....how far do I have left to go.

lol....subspace...whats that

Any one going to get on later on tonight?

Smash ID: Jski - 0559-6620-9873

Add me if you wish but PM me if you do.