By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

Yeah, I'm midwest. I'm in Minnesota to be exact.

How far is IN from MN? Id have to see if people would be interested in car pooling there.

Around the Network

sorry twilit and possum, i think my connection is messed up today, because thats yhe second time thats happend.

3DS FC: 4355-9313-6815

Great games Shea, Bryan and Twit. 4 player brawls are so chaotic and fun.

Signature goes here!

Good games Fred, Shea, Twilit, and that 1/2 match aith Tao. I had fun.

I would like all of your opinions on my Bowser. I've been using him quite a bit lately.

Switch Friend Code - 3664 - 9964 - 9777

Smash Ultimate Alias - Happy Lion

Mains: Donkey Kong, King K. Rool, Diddy Kong

Good games everyone. A lot of fun today. Oh and good games Possum from yesterday. The Samus dittos were fun.

It would seem I need some catching up to do with Wolf since I haven't used him in a while, though.

@ Possum; Needs more upB. It's one of Bowser's best moves. It has a lot of defensive purposes on the ground like UpB out of a shield to give yourself breathing space or surprising your opponent.

Around the Network

Why isn't this thread in the Online forum now? O.o

twilit said:
Good games everyone. A lot of fun today. Oh and good games Possum from yesterday. The Samus dittos were fun.

It would seem I need some catching up to do with Wolf since I haven't used him in a while, though.

@ Possum; Needs more upB. It's one of Bowser's best moves. It has a lot of defensive purposes on the ground like UpB out of a shield to give yourself breathing space or surprising your opponent.

You know what, I didn't even think of that. *facepalm* I'll get to work on that.

@Possum: Your Bowser was pretty solid, he held his own in the Brawls and even in some of the final duels.

Signature goes here!

hey wasu wanna 1v1?

@Truck
Thanks. I'm going to keep practicing with him :D
I'm going on if anyone would like to join me