By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

Good games Hells. Fun duels. I was laughing so hard when you had me under the stage lip part for like 5 attacks and I came back to win it. XD
What did you think of my bowser?

Switch Friend Code - 3664 - 9964 - 9777

Smash Ultimate Alias - Happy Lion

Mains: Donkey Kong, King K. Rool, Diddy Kong

Around the Network

your bowser is good, most long range chaters got the upper hand on TL sadly and y the hell i cant join fayt game..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gWYkCTG4xk

Tudor has new combo vid if interested....it's mostly tudor anyways

Nice chriscox is more of that offline or online? When i play samus online there too much "lag" or i just cant time it right to get off a good jump missle attk.

Smash ID: Jski - 0559-6620-9873

Add me if you wish but PM me if you do.

anyone around for some Brawling?

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

good matches truck and hells. its been a while sice i played yall.

@hells i don't know how to get past your projectiles with TL i try to dodge the bomb but then I end being hit by an arrow and fall into one of your crazy combos lol. i usually do good fighting TL but yours is on a different level.

any advice for my ness/lucas?

3DS FC: 4355-9313-6815

i wish i could help you for ness but sadly im not rly good enough to tip you lol

Jski said:
Nice chriscox is more of that offline or online? When i play samus online there too much "lag" or i just cant time it right to get off a good jump missle attk.

it's not my samus...i can't play samus that well, but it's all offline.  

ooo lol sry well i think your good just the same! realy all the combows they where doing seem easy to pull off all but the jump shotting wich for some resion i allways miss time it. Any way i am going to get on smash for a bit i still cant be on my comp online so i will try to join if you do not want me to just deny me i will /cry but i will live! hehe

Smash ID: Jski - 0559-6620-9873

Add me if you wish but PM me if you do.

@ jski....i was only online for a little bit...prob an hour...and that was earlier...maybe we can play some other time