By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

wkett said:

Sunday I'm buying SSBB, the guide book and a 1-2 meg SD card, There goes a hundred bucks!

Ya, I'll probably pick up a classic controller along with Brawl on Sunday, since it has gotten favorable reviews. 55$ for Brawl + $20 for the controller puts me back 75 bucks... (and if the guide looks good, that might set me back another $20...)

I went in to my Gamestop today, and they said the line starts at 10 pm, but the tournament won't start until midnight. They said they'd get fined if they opened up Brawl early. This sucks, I'll have to wait beyond midnight to play Brawl at my house. Gah...

She also said that this was going to be a lot larger than the Halo 3 tournament they had, because Halo 3 was for 17+, which eliminated 2/3 of the pre-orderers. Since this is 13+, there will be a lot more people. And I was hoping I could be the only one to sign up, and win by default ;-D Still, though, since I'm a minor (I'm 16, cutoff age is 18), my dad has to sign a waiver later in the week for me to enter. Ugh.

"Your grasp of the obvious is inspiring." - Commander Shepard
"I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite store on the Citadel." Commander Shepard
I support JRPGs on the Xbox 360.
Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad
"Nothing can make it moral to destroy the best. One can't be punished for being good. One can't be penalized for ability. If that is right, then we'd better start slaughtering one another, because there isn't any right at all in the world." - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Around the Network
wkett said:

Sunday I'm buying SSBB, the guide book and a 1-2 Gig SD card, There goes a hundred bucks!

FYP: bolded part, np~

To Each Man, Responsibility
wkett said:

Sunday I'm buying SSBB, the guide book and a 1-2 meg SD card, There goes a hundred bucks

I already got ready for Brawl, I bought a 1 GB card a few months back, Madcatz gamecube controllers, thats all I found, dont hate me, so im prepared to buy Brawl this sunday

I don't think NFG will like this  

"I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite store on the Citadel." Commander Shepard
"Nothing can make it moral to destroy the best. One can't be punished for being good. One can't be penalized for ability. If that is right, then we'd better start slaughtering one another, because there isn't any right at all in the world." - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Here is a shitty quality cam of me playing Brawl. Im Metaknight.

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!

Around the Network

That was a sweet video, and congrats on your victory!
Spear Pillar looks like an awesome stage.

SIX DAYS

Proud owner of a Wii, a Xbox360 and a PS3 (...two PS3's...)

My main brawl characters

Now playing:

wii:Super smash bros. brawl, The Legend Of Zelda: Twilight Princess
ps3: Guitar hero 3,4,5. Rock Band 1,2. Resistance 2
Xbox360:Nhl2k9, Mass Effect, MW2, Halo 3.

I'm playing SSB64 this week...I fear Melee will hurt my technique for Brawl hehe.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

@loadedstatement
You have a japanese Wii? and Spear Pillar is one of my favorite stage.

Ok so how are we doing this tourny ??

I want to bash you suckers with Ness all day everyday.

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY