By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

Oh that's right, Spring Forward is on Brawl's release date. :-/

Around the Network

Heh, yeah... strange >.>

That one hour I lose, I will gain back magically by playing SSBB.

:d

I don't want a signature.

Minion stop bolding everything you type.

Is that really bothering you naz? O_o

All 400+ pm's he sends to me are all bold!

Whoops O.o

I don't want a signature.

Around the Network

So when should this thread officially end since Brawl is out soon? This forum has to end right??? Oh well, Brawl deserves it. Great game... Cant wait..

Wii Code: 4819-7684-2396-4558

The thread should continue on forever! Once this thread is closed (probably around the 10,000th post like last time), the next topic can be a tournament topic or a topic for some people to just have matches or whatever. I can not see there being no official topic at all.

heh, I went to my gamestop tonight to pay off my pre-order so I can just pick it up Saturday at midnight, and I asked them about the tourney they are having and they were completely clueless as to what they were going to do. They said they knew they were supposed to be having one, but didn't know any details about how they were going to hold it, or the rules or anything.

I might enter depending on if I have anything else going on Saturday night. I seriously doubt I'd win, since I'm expecting the winners in most of the contests to be people that got a japanese import or know some one who did and have practiced alot. But it should be good for a larf if nothing else. I expect a big turn out for their tourney too because it's been getting advertised on the radio here alot.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

"Super Smash Bros. Brawl" rated Teen

Titles rated T (Teen) have content that may be suitable for ages 13 and older. Titles in this category may contain violence, suggestive themes, crude humor, minimal blood, simulated gambling, and/or infrequent use of strong language.

They may also be too scary for Animal Crossers.

Seriously, I've found a topic with high-res custom screenshots!

Here are a couple of really cool ones:

Original topic: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=247924 

wkett said:

"Super Smash Bros. Brawl" rated Teen

Titles rated T (Teen) have content that may be suitable for ages 13 and older. Titles in this category may contain violence, suggestive themes, crude humor, minimal blood, simulated gambling, and/or infrequent use of strong language.

They may also be too scary for Animal Crossers.

Seriously, I've found a topic with high-res custom screenshots!

Here are a couple of really cool ones:

Original topic: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=247924 

Those are some great snapshots